Panoramic Layout - Background Issues |
Panoramic Layout - Background Issues |
Aug 17 2008, 11:59 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 86 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 392,325 |
The Image (under construction)
I've made a large panoramic view of a park. It's about 13,000px in width. The idea was to create a layout where you must scroll vertically and explore the layout. Unfortunately, I'm a novice when it comes to design. What should I do about the background on MySpace? Should it just be the image set against a black background? Should it be shorter in length? I'm so clueless. I'm not finished with the design itself, I want to add some animals, foliage, specialty trees and other crap. I just want some feedback. |
|
|
|
SleepyWoodson Panoramic Layout - Background Issues Aug 17 2008, 11:59 AM
Da1nonlyjon you can use PHOTOBUCKET
they can resize, edit phot... Aug 17 2008, 12:38 PM
Tomates I like tinypic.com the best
the only problem i thi... Aug 17 2008, 12:44 PM
fixtatik jeez, 2MB. neither photobucket nor tinypic will be... Aug 17 2008, 12:53 PM
SleepyWoodson The Design (under construction)
I'm looking t... Aug 18 2008, 10:31 AM
fixtatik ^ definitely. it really just depends on how you wa... Aug 18 2008, 12:54 PM![]() ![]() |