Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Beautiful Dreamer
GunsNRachel
post Aug 16 2008, 02:46 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 292
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 545,047



Not the Madonna song (I think that's who it is?)

Anyway, what do you think of it? I don't know what to do with it/what to add to it? Any suggestions?

 
schizo
post Aug 16 2008, 02:50 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,435
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 506,205



It's not the best blend I've ever seen, but I guess it's not bad. The different images used are too easy to pick out because the backgrounds are so different. The brushes and font you used are pretty, but you can barely see them against the light background.
 
ForgiveTheSinner
post Aug 17 2008, 12:06 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 786
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 488,341



It's very plain.

Looks like all you did was blend the pictures and throw on some brushes.

Maybe use a few textures and place the pictures differently.
 
synatribe
post Aug 17 2008, 12:38 AM
Post #4


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



I can see where you erased the images, I dont think its the best from you :] and always remember that a blend is trying to make the image look natural :]
 
tokyo-rose
post Aug 17 2008, 03:02 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



I really like the images, but the blue misty stuff around the girl in the middle image doesn't fit with the entire blend. It distracts from the entire blend.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: