New MySpace & Layout(: |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
New MySpace & Layout(: |
Aug 16 2008, 06:01 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() (: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 461 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 184,978 |
So I've just created my new resource myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dzynedotcom
And I just finished the layout and coding(: I love black + lime green. I guess I'm satisfied, despite the fact that I know it probably won't align very well for other people, like my last layout :P Anyway, let me know what you think! |
|
|
|
ect New MySpace & Layout(: Aug 16 2008, 06:01 AM
berrypop90 I like it! And you're right, it doesn... Aug 16 2008, 06:40 AM
ect QUOTE(berrypop90 @ Aug 16 2008, 01:40 AM)... Aug 16 2008, 06:51 AM
schizo It's cute, a little busy for my taste, but sti... Aug 16 2008, 08:10 AM
Tomates I like it. Its pretty awesome
but it doesnt align ... Aug 16 2008, 10:51 AM
mackenziee I loove it.
awesome. Aug 16 2008, 10:53 AM
rockguy that's a cool layout Aug 16 2008, 02:41 PM
Saikou ah,it's so cool!
& omg you have ... Aug 16 2008, 02:44 PM
ect QUOTE(schizo @ Aug 16 2008, 03:10 AM) It... Aug 16 2008, 03:21 PM
schizo I merged all your posts together. Please just resp... Aug 16 2008, 03:27 PM
ect QUOTE(schizo @ Aug 16 2008, 10:27 AM) I m... Aug 16 2008, 03:30 PM
ect I changed my relative positioning to absolute... d... Aug 17 2008, 05:31 AM
xxnvdisz its private for me =[
but looks madd sick. sent a... Aug 17 2008, 07:23 AM
Tungster It's private. But you're cute. Aug 17 2008, 05:07 PM
ect QUOTE(Tungster @ Aug 17 2008, 12:07 PM) I... Aug 17 2008, 05:09 PM![]() ![]() |