Log In · Register

 
grey's anatomy
eunie03
post Sep 23 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #251


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 650
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 84,519



Just your friendly Youngeun announcement:

Season premier of Grey's Anatomy this Sunday. Watch! It's a great show thumbsup.gif
 

Posts in this topic
eunie03   grey's anatomy   Sep 23 2005, 02:23 PM
Reconditee   I can't wait for the two hour finale. :)   May 21 2008, 02:56 PM
superstitious   One more night. =) About the character flaws, I ...   May 21 2008, 07:10 PM
ms-jojo   The show just isn't as good anymore... the who...   May 21 2008, 09:14 PM
doiink   how messed up is it that I actually like how messe...   May 22 2008, 12:42 AM
Reconditee   QUOTE(doiink @ May 21 2008, 10:42 PM) how...   May 23 2008, 03:02 AM
Teesa   -glad that sparkly pager made christina normal aga...   May 23 2008, 12:06 AM
doiink   an amazing finale. although we're left with ye...   May 23 2008, 04:53 AM
superstitious   Eh, I feel like the Callie/Hahn thing was pushed. ...   May 26 2008, 12:17 PM
ms-jojo   QUOTE(superstitious @ May 26 2008, 10:17 ...   Jun 1 2008, 07:25 PM
doiink   IM SO HAPPY THAT CHRISTINA IS FIXED. I friggen al...   Jun 6 2008, 06:33 PM
SaturdayRiot   I totally missed Season 4! Now i have towait f...   Jun 14 2008, 01:48 PM
Joannnnnne   It used to be Izzie when she had Denny... Now I...   Jun 14 2008, 01:50 PM
SaturdayRiot   Alex has to be my favorite i think. :D My favo...   Jun 14 2008, 02:19 PM
Packratofthemind   I love Doctor Bailey :) My favorite is Izzie thou...   Jun 15 2008, 10:18 AM
superstitious   Alex FTW. SO glad he and Izzie got some play FI...   Jun 16 2008, 01:20 PM
lexichelle   i have to say i love pretty much all the character...   Jun 19 2008, 11:34 PM
Joannnnnne   Is it just me here who's kind of annoyed with ...   Jun 19 2008, 11:43 PM
doiink   ^ justified decision for the most part; I mean, sh...   Jun 20 2008, 01:32 AM
Tungster   this show is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Jul 19 2008, 04:03 PM
Tungster   just finished watching season 2 greys anatomy seas...   Jul 21 2008, 03:04 AM
Joannnnnne   QUOTE(Tungster @ Jul 21 2008, 01:04 AM) ...   Jul 21 2008, 07:26 PM
superstitious   QUOTE(Tungster @ Jul 21 2008, 03:04 AM) ...   Aug 4 2008, 01:08 PM
XTC   Aww. Spoiler. I hadn't seen that yet.   Jul 21 2008, 03:05 AM
fredatemespleen   hahaha. guys watch greys anatomy?!? O_o   Jul 21 2008, 03:11 AM
Tungster   my ex and I are watching it together. so im watchi...   Jul 21 2008, 03:12 AM
fredatemespleen   I'm always tortured by it cause my sister watc...   Jul 21 2008, 03:15 AM
doiink   ^ +5pts for tung. lol at the big ole hubbub over...   Jul 21 2008, 03:18 AM
Sandraaa   LULZ! You're far dude. :( I know!...   Jul 21 2008, 03:19 AM
doiink   gonna merge k? <3 yeah I cried during this. ...   Jul 21 2008, 03:38 AM
paperplane   ummmm moved to tv/movies XTC, no one should have...   Jul 21 2008, 05:28 PM
The-March-Hare   ^ Unfortunately, any poignancy is destroyed by the...   Aug 4 2008, 01:11 PM
superstitious   She copes. Just takes her two years and screwing ...   Aug 4 2008, 01:13 PM
Joannnnnne   QUOTE(superstitious @ Aug 4 2008, 11:13 A...   Aug 4 2008, 01:51 PM
The-March-Hare   By the time she manages to cope to an extent where...   Aug 4 2008, 01:15 PM
superstitious   Which begs the question - Which is worst, emoIzz...   Aug 4 2008, 01:19 PM
doiink   emoCHRISTINA is just not right. emoIZZIE is unders...   Aug 4 2008, 02:25 PM
superstitious   emoCHRISTINA just isn't natural. Sandra Oh di...   Aug 4 2008, 02:29 PM
doiink   ^ agreed on the burke and addie. damn they both k...   Aug 4 2008, 02:50 PM
superstitious   Oh totally. I thought for sure they'd give hi...   Aug 4 2008, 02:53 PM
Joannnnnne   I couldn't care less about Burke. He really bo...   Aug 4 2008, 05:47 PM
Tungster   So after 1.5 months of watching Grey's Anatomy...   Aug 13 2008, 09:56 PM
Joannnnnne   ^ I completely agree with you, Tung. AND THANK YOU...   Aug 13 2008, 11:07 PM
superstitious   I always thought that Meredith and Sloan should ho...   Aug 14 2008, 08:31 AM
doiink   MEREDITH AND SLOAN D: they'd be so witty and ...   Aug 14 2008, 03:54 PM
Tungster   I can't believe I finish 4 season worth of Gre...   Aug 14 2008, 04:16 PM
superstitious   Hell, discuss it here. I love this show. lol An...   Aug 14 2008, 05:19 PM
Joannnnnne   Although Sloan is quite yummy, I don't really ...   Aug 15 2008, 12:13 AM
superstitious   Izzie and Alex ftw! I'm really excited to...   Aug 15 2008, 08:31 AM
lovebrittorhatebritt   QUOTE(superstitious @ Aug 15 2008, 08:31 ...   Sep 10 2008, 08:09 PM
superstitious   ^ Your signature makes me sad. :[ Looking forwar...   Sep 11 2008, 08:41 AM
technicolour   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOG THIS IS GOING TO...   Sep 11 2008, 11:32 PM
lovebrittorhatebritt   QUOTE(technicolour @ Sep 11 2008, 11:32 P...   Sep 21 2008, 12:18 AM
Packratofthemind   I'm in college with no Tv I guess I have t...   Sep 21 2008, 02:59 AM
technicolour   OMFG ABC UPLOAD THE DAMN EPISODE SO I CAN GET MY G...   Sep 25 2008, 11:52 PM
Joannnnnne   I watched bits and pieces of it. I personally didn...   Sep 26 2008, 01:03 AM
superstitious   I missed it. Stupid homework. I've read th...   Sep 26 2008, 09:11 AM
technicolour   HFIODSHAUBDNJAGDS ABC MADE THE FREAKING COMMERCIA...   Sep 26 2008, 11:35 AM
superstitious   All I want to know is whether or not McSteamy show...   Sep 26 2008, 11:36 AM
only-tuesdays   I liked it. Oh man....it was good. Not the best ev...   Sep 26 2008, 12:51 PM
technicolour   Dr. Hunt is pretty schmexy.   Sep 26 2008, 02:13 PM
Joannnnnne   Not so much in the way he looks, but the way acts....   Sep 26 2008, 02:13 PM
technicolour   ^ Yeaaah! Definitely more action-wise. He seem...   Sep 26 2008, 02:23 PM
superstitious   He is. He was in Trainspotting.   Sep 26 2008, 02:25 PM
technicolour   AND MADE OF HONOR WITH PATRICK DEMPSY! Knew h...   Sep 26 2008, 02:37 PM
doiink   I watched the makeout scene with McArmy + Christin...   Sep 26 2008, 11:38 PM
Joannnnnne   LOL McArmy... LOVE IT!   Sep 27 2008, 02:11 AM
superstitious   haha. McArmy is perfect. I finally watched the p...   Sep 29 2008, 08:39 AM
doiink   alex is just being a bitch. why alex why.   Sep 29 2008, 09:54 PM
lovebrittorhatebritt   QUOTE(doiink @ Sep 29 2008, 09:54 PM) ale...   Sep 30 2008, 05:17 PM
superstitious   There's a new Grey's on tonight, right? ...   Oct 9 2008, 03:44 PM
only-tuesdays   Yup, new one is tonight! I'm recording it ...   Oct 9 2008, 04:11 PM
superstitious   Izzy just breaks my heart.   Oct 10 2008, 09:05 AM
superstitious   ^ That's exactly the scene I was thinking of. ...   Oct 10 2008, 02:41 PM
technicolour   MMM. McArmy needs to come back. Last night's ...   Oct 10 2008, 09:55 PM
only-tuesdays   I think Alex is going to come around. I mean...he ...   Oct 10 2008, 11:17 PM
technicolour   Alex and Izzy would balance eachother out. All of ...   Oct 10 2008, 11:31 PM
pessimist   Man, I really don't like Meridith. She's s...   Oct 10 2008, 11:38 PM
Joannnnnne   QUOTE(pessimist @ Oct 10 2008, 09:38 PM) ...   Oct 11 2008, 02:31 PM
only-tuesdays   QUOTE(technicolour @ Oct 10 2008, 09:31 P...   Oct 10 2008, 11:49 PM
technicolour   Ugh. The Meredith/Derek thing is really annoying m...   Oct 11 2008, 12:17 AM
superstitious   ^cardiothoracic vacancy thanks to Dr. Burke leavin...   Oct 11 2008, 12:20 AM
technicolour   QUOTE(superstitious @ Oct 11 2008, 12:20 ...   Oct 11 2008, 12:21 AM
superstitious   lol I've worked in medical claims or billing ...   Oct 11 2008, 12:23 AM
technicolour   Oh. That is an even better reason. Than googling.   Oct 11 2008, 12:24 AM
only-tuesdays   ^^Yay I'm not the only one! While I...   Oct 11 2008, 01:08 PM
technicolour   ^ It must be something in their genetic code. Bu...   Oct 11 2008, 01:37 PM
only-tuesdays   I think Sloan is getting better...he's not as ...   Oct 11 2008, 01:40 PM
technicolour   QUOTE(only-tuesdays @ Oct 11 2008, 01...   Oct 12 2008, 12:37 AM
twnklmnr   omg love love LOOVVE this show!! Who...   Oct 14 2008, 09:26 AM
superstitious   ^ McSteamy. Oh and please don't take this the...   Oct 14 2008, 09:30 AM
Joannnnnne   McSteamy, for sure. McDreamy just bugs me now.   Oct 14 2008, 11:41 AM
superstitious   McSteamy has always been more appealing to me than...   Oct 14 2008, 11:42 AM
pessimist   McGeorgie is better   Oct 14 2008, 11:46 AM
Joannnnnne   I cannot stress enough how much I love George and ...   Oct 14 2008, 11:58 AM
superstitious   McGeorgie is cute too. He has my heart. I went t...   Oct 14 2008, 12:08 PM
pessimist   If you like Denny so much, you should watch Supern...   Oct 14 2008, 12:10 PM
superstitious   Is he still on the show? I've never watched i...   Oct 14 2008, 12:11 PM
technicolour   ^ He had an absolutely lovely butt for an older gu...   Oct 16 2008, 12:25 AM
superstitious   ^ I still have the Denny love.   Oct 16 2008, 07:40 PM
5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: