Log In · Register

 
grey's anatomy
eunie03
post Sep 23 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #151


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 650
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 84,519



Just your friendly Youngeun announcement:

Season premier of Grey's Anatomy this Sunday. Watch! It's a great show thumbsup.gif
 

Posts in this topic
eunie03   grey's anatomy   Sep 23 2005, 02:23 PM
dancingkait   that episode was so good! i cried, i'll ad...   Feb 16 2007, 02:32 PM
kayceeisms   I actually think she should die, but the show...   Feb 16 2007, 02:47 PM
Rachel is love   I really think that Mer is going to be alive and h...   Feb 16 2007, 04:30 PM
StubbornFemme   QUOTE(Rachel is love @ Feb 16 2007, 1:30 ...   Feb 17 2007, 09:37 PM
hardxcoreL0VER   Random question: isn't the show named after th...   Feb 16 2007, 05:42 PM
kayceeisms   QUOTE(hardxcoreL0VER @ Feb 16 2007, 2:42 ...   Feb 16 2007, 07:06 PM
Rachel is love   ^There's a medical book called "Grey...   Feb 16 2007, 05:55 PM
hardxcoreL0VER   ^ OH, LOL. I was... just... kidding .................   Feb 16 2007, 07:16 PM
Teesa   i absolutely detested last week's episode. i l...   Feb 18 2007, 08:03 PM
StubbornFemme   I loved the episode last night (well I saw it toda...   Feb 23 2007, 11:57 AM
Frénésie   I am in love with Grey's Anatomy.   Feb 23 2007, 12:06 PM
kayceeisms   I wanted Merideth to die. Forgive me for the cru...   Feb 23 2007, 05:07 PM
kayceeisms   Bumping agains, forgive me, oh double-posting crac...   Mar 2 2007, 04:41 PM
StubbornFemme   Man, it's not March 15 yet! Grr, that day ...   Mar 8 2007, 02:00 AM
kayceeisms   ^LOL! Where'd you get your avatar? It...   Mar 8 2007, 02:24 AM
StubbornFemme   QUOTE(kayceeisms @ Mar 7 2007, 11:24 PM) ...   Mar 8 2007, 11:42 AM
kayceeisms   OMGWTFIZZIEANDGEORGEARELIKEFRIGGINGSIBLINGS   Mar 16 2007, 12:24 AM
cup noodles   ^ ohhh, is that who the old guy is? i was at a tra...   Mar 16 2007, 08:24 AM
kayceeisms   QUOTE(cup noodles @ Mar 16 2007, 6:24 AM)...   Mar 16 2007, 02:10 PM
StubbornFemme   OMFG. That's just gross about the Malone guy (...   Mar 16 2007, 02:07 PM
pandamonium   i dunno that last scene was kind of messed up, i c...   Mar 16 2007, 03:10 PM
x_A Chasers Girl_x   I so can't believe George and Izzie would do t...   Mar 16 2007, 06:13 PM
StubbornFemme   Man, I seriously thought George was going to tell ...   Mar 23 2007, 01:58 PM
StubbornFemme   am i the only keeping this thread alive? haha anyw...   Apr 17 2007, 01:44 AM
Hakuna Matata   ^At least Denny (sad how I can't remember the ...   Apr 17 2007, 03:57 AM
StubbornFemme   ^Oh I wasn't complaining about Denny-I wish he...   Apr 18 2007, 12:54 AM
StubbornFemme   I cant believe Izzie had a kid when she was 16...   Apr 20 2007, 11:47 PM
Hakuna Matata   "Old" is right, in both meanings. I ...   Apr 21 2007, 01:30 AM
supimateecup   AHH! The Season Finale was so sad. I cried dur...   May 19 2007, 01:34 PM
Hakuna Matata   I was actually dissapointed with the season finale...   May 19 2007, 09:26 PM
StubbornFemme   QUOTE(Hakuna Matata @ May 19 2007, 07:26 ...   May 21 2007, 09:11 PM
beaucoup   didn't callie get chief resident, and not chie...   May 21 2007, 09:19 PM
HakunaMatata   Yep, Callie is the Chief Resident and Chief is sti...   May 21 2007, 09:37 PM
Rachelislove   I was really disappointed with the finale. I reall...   May 21 2007, 09:43 PM
StubbornFemme   Yeah I meant chief of residence(:   May 22 2007, 01:12 AM
pandamonium   Perezhilton said that Issiah washington and T.R. k...   May 23 2007, 10:23 AM
dancingkait   ^ that would suck if both t.r. knight and isaiah w...   May 24 2007, 06:11 PM
StubbornFemme   dr. burke isnt coming back...   Jun 8 2007, 11:10 AM
pandamonium   QUOTE(StubbornFemme @ Jun 8 2007, 12:10 P...   Jun 8 2007, 11:47 AM
LovableGullible   i can't wait for the new season to premiere...   Sep 9 2007, 12:18 PM
HakunaMatata   YESSSSSSSSSSSSS But if George will continue to be...   Sep 9 2007, 01:39 PM
HakunaMatata   WTF, MAN. I used to LOVE this show. The only great...   Sep 29 2007, 01:48 AM
doiink   ^ BREAKUP SEX IS SUCH A GREAT TERM NOW i feel so...   Sep 29 2007, 10:21 AM
pandamonium   aww i can never watch this show this semester. i h...   Sep 29 2007, 02:42 PM
PINKLollyPOP   FIVE HOUR CLASS.... omg, i would just shoot myself...   Sep 29 2007, 02:58 PM
sugar_street   oh man i love christina. dont bother sucking up ...   Oct 3 2007, 07:03 AM
doiink   i'm surprised there aren't more GA fans..e...   Oct 3 2007, 06:06 PM
superfluous   ^ I KNOW! I love this show..and its the 4th se...   Oct 3 2007, 07:06 PM
doiink   I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD FOR CALLIE! her life i...   Oct 3 2007, 07:07 PM
HakunaMatata   ^I knowww! Burkina = IZZIE GET FCK OUT OF GE...   Oct 4 2007, 10:52 PM
KawaiiLove   ^rofl, true. Was watching it, now I'm like t...   Oct 5 2007, 12:37 AM
doiink   oh my god, last night's episode... *bites nail...   Oct 5 2007, 06:34 PM
RogueVanity   I stopped watching Grey's after.. ugh whatever...   Oct 5 2007, 08:50 PM
HakunaMatata   Last night's episode was SO much better than l...   Oct 5 2007, 11:15 PM
superstitious   Anyone else still watching this show? LOL And wh...   Oct 28 2007, 04:31 PM
HakunaMatata   ^I always thought of them having a this brother/si...   Oct 28 2007, 09:46 PM
flardnarf   Does anyone else still find the whole idea of Izzy...   Oct 28 2007, 09:53 PM
sourire   Dear God, we have names for the couples now??? AHH...   Oct 28 2007, 10:51 PM
HakunaMatata   QUOTE(sourire @ Oct 28 2007, 07:51 PM) De...   Oct 29 2007, 12:15 AM
doiink   TRICK OR TREATING FOR EARS!   Oct 28 2007, 11:54 PM
doiink   evex? alva?   Oct 29 2007, 01:40 AM
jeanna   so glad that show is crashing in the ratings :D   Nov 1 2007, 12:23 PM
superstitious   QUOTE(jeanna @ Nov 1 2007, 12:23 PM) so g...   Nov 1 2007, 12:24 PM
jeanna   QUOTE(superstitious @ Nov 1 2007, 12:24 P...   Nov 1 2007, 05:28 PM
superstitious   LOL, ok. Hmm. Don't care much for ice-cream,...   Nov 1 2007, 06:10 PM
HakunaMatata   ....but at one point, every single of them were ta...   Nov 1 2007, 08:57 PM
Villainess   Tonights episode was...Interesting..   Nov 1 2007, 09:07 PM
flardnarf   I Still think George/Izzy = ROFL @ her breakdown...   Nov 1 2007, 09:43 PM
Villainess   Yeah I was like "what the f**k was that for??...   Nov 1 2007, 09:53 PM
superstitious   Grey's is sort of sucking this season. I know...   Nov 9 2007, 12:30 PM
HakunaMatata   I just want MerDer to stay together and stop havin...   Nov 10 2007, 04:25 AM
superstitious   ^ That's the thing. I understand, completely ...   Nov 12 2007, 04:15 PM
superstitious   Hi again. :P Yeah, still not pleased with the sh...   Nov 16 2007, 12:23 PM
HakunaMatata   I am SO surprised Diana hasn't come in here sc...   Nov 23 2007, 02:14 PM
doiink   AHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK. wowowwooowww   Nov 23 2007, 03:31 PM
Villainess   QUOTE(HakunaMatata @ Nov 23 2007, 01:14 P...   Nov 23 2007, 07:47 PM
HakunaMatata   It's okayyyyyyyyy, knowing that show, they pro...   Nov 25 2007, 05:32 PM
Villainess   THEY BETTTER SAVE HIM. id rather see mcdreamy die...   Nov 27 2007, 08:19 PM
mycupoftea   rofl that artery explosion freaked me out too but ...   Nov 27 2007, 11:22 PM
doiink   I don't like grey #2.   Nov 28 2007, 12:09 AM
mycupoftea   QUOTE(doiink @ Nov 28 2007, 12:09 AM) I d...   Nov 28 2007, 03:49 PM
Villainess   Son of a bitch it was a re-run.   Nov 30 2007, 05:24 PM
doiink   ITS'S BACK. YEEEEEEES. anyone else watch the p...   May 5 2008, 08:46 PM
Reconditee   QUOTE(doiink @ May 5 2008, 06:46 PM) REBE...   May 7 2008, 06:39 PM
Teesa   ^i only saw the last few minutes of the last episo...   May 5 2008, 08:47 PM
doiink   I KNOW. OH and another thing the lesbian action ...   May 5 2008, 08:53 PM
Teesa   HAHA, I KNOW!! i caught that part as well...   May 5 2008, 08:56 PM
ms-jojo   Is anyone else upset about Izzie's hair? Georg...   May 5 2008, 10:10 PM
doiink   he talked about her haircut?   May 6 2008, 12:03 AM
ms-jojo   In the "challenge" episode, he said some...   May 7 2008, 06:35 PM
superstitious   Yep, I've been keeping up. Ava/Rebecca, whi...   May 7 2008, 06:50 PM
HakunaMatata   Alex and Izzie ALLLLL the way. They had hawt impen...   May 8 2008, 01:13 AM
ms-jojo   I don't want Alex and Izzie to be together... ...   May 8 2008, 06:49 PM
ryejacob   i always watch it! it's my favorite as of ...   May 16 2008, 04:00 AM
doiink   wow.   May 16 2008, 04:41 AM
superstitious   Ha, seriously. Strange episode.   May 16 2008, 06:18 AM
paperplane   I had Hahn pegged a while ago. I've got a real...   May 16 2008, 02:12 PM
superstitious   That wasn't shocking to me either (and Callie...   May 16 2008, 02:53 PM
paperplane   I like Meredith for, like, one episode this season...   May 16 2008, 02:55 PM
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: