Log In · Register

 
17 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV
schizo
post Dec 15 2008, 10:59 PM
Post #251


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,435
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 506,205



Umm...

Sylar better not be dead.

I know he isn't, but I can't help but be concerned.

Stupid Claire just had to stab him before Angela could say who his parents were, didn't she? stubborn.gif
 
Joanne
post Dec 15 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #252



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I haven't watched the episode yet, but I couldn't help but highlight the spoilers LOL... I'm excited. biggrin.gif
 
Joanne
post Dec 16 2008, 02:19 AM
Post #253



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



OMG OBAMA!
 
hi-C
post Dec 16 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #254


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



QUOTE(superstitious @ Dec 15 2008, 05:52 PM) *
*joins in fangirl dream*
We can make it reality if we want it enough!


QUOTE(Gryffindor-Girl @ Dec 15 2008, 10:05 PM) *
Me nether! it sucks and yay peter got his powers back!
Eh. He got powers, but not his old ones.


QUOTE(schizo @ Dec 15 2008, 10:59 PM) *
Stupid Claire just had to stab him before Angela could say who his parents were, didn't she? stubborn.gif
Cliffhanger! *dun-dun-dun*


QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Dec 16 2008, 02:19 AM) *
OMG OBAMA!
I THOUGHT THE SAME THING.
 
membrthetimewthe...
post Dec 19 2008, 11:20 AM
Post #255


Kiddie Crack. :)
****

Group: Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,025



blah. this season is pretty cheesy in some parts. even when everyone's all serious I can't help but laugh because its so bad.

i really hope next volumes better
 
Tung
post Dec 21 2008, 02:58 PM
Post #256


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



I like Netflix. They don't discriminate. They have pretty much EVERYTHING. All types of ethnic films too.

Heroes need to pick it up, or else it might get cut. They are struggling right now. I mean, where will I then get my daily dose of Claire-bear. wub.gif
 
Joanne
post Feb 3 2009, 01:04 AM
Post #257



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



!!! That was one interesting episode.

And was it just me, or was the filming/direction really different this time? And overly dramatic? =\
 
Joanne
post Feb 3 2009, 01:38 AM
Post #258



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



^ Episodes are up on imdb?
 
Joanne
post Feb 3 2009, 01:44 AM
Post #259



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Aren't they all just commercials, though?
 
Joanne
post Feb 3 2009, 02:23 AM
Post #260



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I'm sorry if I'm just getting annoying now, but where does it say "full episodes"? I'm totally lost on this..
 
Joanne
post Feb 3 2009, 02:46 AM
Post #261



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Yeah, I totally do not have that. Probably because I'm in Canada stubborn.gif
 
fameONE
post Feb 3 2009, 02:48 AM
Post #262


^_^
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,141
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 91,466



I have never watched an episode of Heroes. I guess I just never understood the appeal.
 
Joanne
post Feb 3 2009, 02:53 AM
Post #263



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Nah, I go on imdb.com. I hate how I can't watch videos on so many websites just because I'm not in the US... like NBC and Hulu. I used to be able to watch at least video clips on NBC, but now they've changed it so that I can't watch anything. Pisses me off. stubborn.gif

@Brandon: If you ever do decide to watch it, you'd have to start from the very beginning because it wouldn't make any sense otherwise. A lot of my friends have stopped watching it now, though, because it got way too confusing or frustrating.
 
fameONE
post Feb 3 2009, 03:27 AM
Post #264


^_^
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,141
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 91,466



QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Feb 3 2009, 10:53 AM) *
@Brandon: If you ever do decide to watch it, you'd have to start from the very beginning because it wouldn't make any sense otherwise. A lot of my friends have stopped watching it now, though, because it got way too confusing or frustrating.

Will I get addicted to Heroes like I was addicted Bleach? Only time will tell...
 
superstitious
post Feb 3 2009, 02:02 PM
Post #265


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



QUOTE(WarMachine @ Feb 3 2009, 02:27 AM) *
Will I get addicted to Heroes like I was addicted Bleach? Only time will tell...

You will, but you will possibly become un-addicted during season 2. ;)
 
hi-C
post Feb 3 2009, 06:16 PM
Post #266


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Feb 3 2009, 01:04 AM) *
!!! That was one interesting episode.

And was it just me, or was the filming/direction really different this time? And overly dramatic? =\
It was different. Not so many things going on, too. OMG, did they have to dumb it down like Alias? ohmy.gif
 
Joanne
post Feb 3 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #267



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Maybe I'm just not used to it, but I was really annoyed with how it was filmed... it always looked like we were watching it from a spy's point of view. I mean, it could be cool, but characters kept getting hidden by vases and stuff. Y'know what I mean?

And man, there were a lot of close-ups. =\

Still an interesting episode though. I screamed NOOOOOOOO many times.
 
hi-C
post Feb 4 2009, 11:06 AM
Post #268


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



QUOTE(divergent @ Feb 4 2009, 10:46 AM) *
While I was working, it got me thinking..

Does Peter have a different ability now? With the having to touch people for their ability, like his father... Before, he could just be in proximity, never having to really touch the person, or does this just have a greater affect to getting their power.

Also, why the heck did this new organization take Hiro if he doesn't have any powers. It doesn't make much sense.
Yeah; before the hiatus, Pete has his powers taken by his dad; Peter then injected himself with the synthetic formula created by Pinehurst.

And I think the new organization took Hiro because they didn't know he lost his powers. It appears as if the late Arthur Petrelli didn't tell Nathan that he stole Hiro's power.

Oh! And I'm not a fan of them making Matt a prophet. The prophets don't have that great of a track record on the show. They keep getting beheaded.
 
hi-C
post Feb 4 2009, 11:24 AM
Post #269


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



QUOTE(divergent @ Feb 4 2009, 11:15 AM) *
Nah, I knew that he injected himself with the formula, just wondering why he got his dad's ability (having to touch people for their power) rather than his old where he could just be in proximity. The way it worked on Mohinder, I thought it was more of a restoration serum for people that already had abilities, since that's what it did for him.
There's a big difference between their powers though. When Arthur took powers, he took powers, permanently. Peter's power is more like Rogue from the X-Men, where he doesn't keep powers, just absorbs them (although it remains to be seen if it's temporary like Rogue, or permanent).

And it can't be a restoration serum because they injected that formerly powerless soldier before the hiatus. In regards to Mohinder, though, it corrected his failed mutation.
 
Joanne
post Feb 4 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #270



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



QUOTE(divergent @ Feb 4 2009, 08:15 AM) *
just wondering why he got his dad's ability (having to touch people for their power) rather than his old where he could just be in proximity.

Yeah, I was confused about that too. Maybe he just got a slightly altered version of his power... or maybe there were so many people with abilities close to him, he had to use touch to filter the others out? Haha. I don't know.

QUOTE(hi-C @ Feb 4 2009, 08:06 AM) *
Oh! And I'm not a fan of them making Matt a prophet. The prophets don't have that great of a track record on the show. They keep getting beheaded.

Oh man, that whole him becoming a prophet thing made me go WTF?! I got really sad because I wanted him to somewhat succeed at being normal. And is Molly still not living with them yet? =\
 
Maccabee
post Feb 4 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #271


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 5,880
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,382



Its a pretty confusing show...
does everyone that got captured have powers?
Can hayden still like never die?
And how did that guy take the girls freezing powers?
And i think i figured out why hiro cant travel back in time anymore.
 
hi-C
post Feb 4 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #272


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



QUOTE(JosephCohen123 @ Feb 4 2009, 12:08 PM) *
Its a pretty confusing show...
does everyone that got captured have powers?
Can hayden still like never die?
And how did that guy take the girls freezing powers?
And i think i figured out why hiro cant travel back in time anymore.
Seriously. Just stop. If you don't watch the show, you shouldn't be posting in here.
 
Maccabee
post Feb 4 2009, 12:33 PM
Post #273


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 5,880
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,382



QUOTE(hi-C @ Feb 4 2009, 11:10 AM) *
Seriously. Just stop. If you don't watch the show, you shouldn't be posting in here.

I do but i havent seen all the episodes so im asking for ppls hep to inform me!
geez!
 
Joanne
post Feb 4 2009, 12:37 PM
Post #274



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



^ I suggest you watch the episodes yourself. I wouldn't be satisfied if someone just told me what happened.
 
Maccabee
post Feb 4 2009, 12:56 PM
Post #275


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 5,880
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,382



Well i only joined heroes a little while ago.
will i be ble to catch up enough if i watch all the episodes on hulu?
 

17 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: