offering hosting, how do I? |
offering hosting, how do I? |
Apr 27 2008, 05:47 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() AIDS at RAVES. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,386 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,878 |
I want to start offering hosting because I have unmetered amount of space due to the upgrade, but I dont know how to set up any accounts through cpanel and also it would be cool if I could register domains but I dont have resellers accounts, so I would I go about setting up subdomain accounts and setting up quotas for each account
? thanks in advance :] please help :] |
|
|
|
SkyliteX offering hosting Apr 27 2008, 05:47 PM
XTC I know someone with server, he lets me use it so I... Apr 27 2008, 11:30 PM
SkyliteX no I know how to set up subdomains and I know how ... Apr 28 2008, 12:52 AM![]() ![]() |