Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
I didn't think it was possible to be this bored., I'm new, come talk to me.
kayleighjay
post Mar 23 2008, 05:04 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 633,720



I'm so insanely bored. And I have no idea why I joined this site, except that the div overlays were quite interesting.
 
tokyo-rose
post Mar 23 2008, 05:06 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Welcome to CreateBlog. I'm Cristy. :) You can look around the forums and see what topics interest you. Since you're new, there are a lot of things to look at and reply to. Hopefully CB will help you get rid of your boredom. Have fun here!
 
Stefanny
post Mar 23 2008, 05:38 PM
Post #3


chinky
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,566
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,437



Lmao, that's how I was at first. This site gets quite addicting after a while, ya knoww.

I'm Stephanie, feel free to PM me if you're bored enough to talk to a stranger, lol.
 
synatribe
post Mar 23 2008, 06:14 PM
Post #4


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



yup this site eventually gets more addictin g than myspace:] feel free to PM me too:]
 
vintage-toile
post Mar 23 2008, 06:30 PM
Post #5


Kissing for yesterday.
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 465
Joined: Sep 2007
Member No: 569,813



you'll get addicted and never be bored again. thumbsup.gif
 
LoveToMySilas
post Mar 23 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #6


That's what she said.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,559
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 130,200



For some reason, your username seems familiar. blink.gif Odd. Welcome, anyway! I'm Jane. Nice to meet you!
 
hconner
post Apr 5 2008, 12:22 PM
Post #7


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 2008
Member No: 637,860



thumbsup.gif Hi, I'm new also! tongue.gif

Love ya l8r!
 
illriginal
post Apr 5 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #8


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,349
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,274



QUOTE(kayleighjay @ Mar 23 2008, 06:04 PM) *
I'm so insanely bored. And I have no idea why I joined this site, except that the div overlays were quite interesting.

When you're bored... it's always good to look at the coding of the divs so that you can an idea as to how they work. So while you're bored you can learn in full detail on what are divs and what they are capable of.
 
aaayotiffany
post Apr 5 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #9


yo yo yiggidy yo.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,606
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,591



hellooo. happy.gif
i'm tiffany.

you will get insanely attached to this site. lol.
and there's always something going on in the forums. lol.
 
JokeInsideJoke
post Apr 5 2008, 04:38 PM
Post #10


I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite :-)
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,008
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 601,399



ciao! im bianca, welcome to CB.
this site is addicting, good luck tring to stay away!
 
AimeeLynn
post Apr 5 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #11


here, here, and here
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,301
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 206,103



welcome to cB! I'm aimee
This is a great place to procrastinate!
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: