Can someone help me with myspace layout?, I want to move my whole profile to the right |
![]() ![]() |
Can someone help me with myspace layout?, I want to move my whole profile to the right |
Feb 17 2008, 08:25 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 495,440 |
I made it so that it is one column, but now I want it to move all the way to the right. Is there a way to do that instead of centering it?
|
|
|
|
Feb 17 2008, 08:27 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Resource Center Tyrant ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,263 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,306 |
Moved to MySpace Support.
|
|
|
|
Feb 17 2008, 09:00 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 35 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 602,080 |
yeah i think there is a code to move the tables to either left or right. it's somewhere here in createblog. just searh "table" in the scripts page.
|
|
|
|
Feb 17 2008, 09:31 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() cake or DEATH ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 631 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 223,586 |
Try this script.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |