Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fragrant
ForgiveTheSinner
post Feb 7 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 786
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 488,341



Well for the last few weeks I've been getting nothing from my brain so today I forced myself to get on Photoshop and to make something.

Here's the result of me pushing my brain a bit. At least it's something. Not the best but I'm pretty proud of it.

It's a blend I made for a contest.

 
freeflow
post Feb 7 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



I think it would look better if there was less texture and more of the image being shown. Also the image in the middle looks cut out odd , it may be because of her position. You should also think about blending the images in together more since some like the images on the top left look just thrown together. It's ok though.
 
markmejia
post Feb 9 2008, 12:19 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,815
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 423,396



Hmm. The images look really low-quality, as if they were scanned or something .. unless I'm just seeing textures. But I agree with Toya - it would probably look better if more of the images were showing. On a lighter note, I like the floral patterns and stripes you used in the background. :]
 
ForgiveTheSinner
post Feb 12 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 786
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 488,341



I re-made it and here's the new version.

And now that I keep looking at both versions, both are very...blahh >.>

 
freeflow
post Feb 12 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #5


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



This new version looks a lot neater and clean cut if that makes since. I think the text area looks weird or just oddly placed, and the quality still isn't so great. But this version is a lot better. thumbsup.gif

Edit - Remember to thumb your images (:
 
ForgiveTheSinner
post Feb 12 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 786
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 488,341



Sorry for the large image >.>

Oh the pictures were scanned from a magazine...I didn't scan it though, found it on foto_decadent I think.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: