Deleting a myspace account, i need help doing this |
Deleting a myspace account, i need help doing this |
Dec 14 2007, 03:59 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 156,341 |
I want to close down my myspace account, but no longer have any access to the old email address that was associated with it. I forgot to have it changed when I got a new email address. I've tried sending several emails to MySpace about the issue but can't get any response from them. Does anyone have any ideas of what else i can try?
|
|
|
|
wicked_pennywise Deleting a myspace account Dec 14 2007, 03:59 PM
S-Majere Try waiting on the response from Myspace; that... Dec 14 2007, 04:42 PM
wicked_pennywise It's been about 3-4 days now, and i haven... Dec 15 2007, 01:23 AM
wicked_pennywise It was an old yahoo mail account that i had. I tri... Dec 16 2007, 01:22 PM
Da1nonlyjon well doesn't Myspace Tell you for a "2nd ... Dec 22 2007, 01:29 PM
wicked_pennywise that was the only email i had back when i register... Dec 23 2007, 06:59 PM
Da1nonlyjon OOOOH!
That SUCKS..
well there is no way y... Dec 24 2007, 03:37 PM
RockItStudios all you can do is wait to see if you get a reply. ... Dec 24 2007, 03:59 PM
twodreamlovers that happened to me. somehow, if you wait a month ... Dec 24 2007, 09:47 PM
S-Majere OK, I'm going ahead and closing this now.
Top... Dec 25 2007, 05:26 AM![]() ![]() |