Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
new logo, need fedback
vandosanchez
post Dec 2 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 474,645



which, do you guys, think is better?

[img]
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/va...chez/nulogo.jpg
[/img]
 
Simba
post Dec 2 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #2


Photoartist
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,363
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 399,390



The one on the left looks more reasonable for a logo.
 
MissHygienic
post Dec 2 2007, 09:04 PM
Post #3


Resource Center Tyrant
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,263
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,306



Left. Hands down. It looks clean. Except, I like the right logo's font. The serif font doesn't work with that type of image.
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 2 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #4


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



i agree, left
 
technics
post Dec 2 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #5


sugar and spice
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 769
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 596,477



The left one. Looks very professional
 
omgomgKATHY
post Dec 2 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #6


for SHIZZ.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 878
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 435,846



the right one is cooler, but the one on the left looks more proffesional.
 
FoxLucky
post Dec 2 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #7


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



QUOTE(MissHygienic @ Dec 2 2007, 09:04 PM) *
Left. Hands down. It looks clean. Except, I like the right logo's font. The serif font doesn't work with that type of image.


Agreed.
 
001138
post Dec 2 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #8


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 547,314



QUOTE(omgomgKATHY @ Dec 2 2007, 09:20 PM) *
the right one is cooler, but the one on the left looks more proffesional.

i agree.
 
Jennifer
post Dec 3 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #9


<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,369
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 539,187



I like the right one. The image is cute, and it fits together well.
 
Uronacid
post Dec 3 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #10


Senior Member
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,574
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 555,438



Left, but get rid of the shading on the cups. it will look at lot better. Also, don't use gradients on the bubble behind the cups. Logo's look better with solid colors. It's just an opinion, but... meh I have to state it.

I like the one on the right, but the scribble makes me head spin.
 
jumper
post Dec 3 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #11


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 6
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,802



Sorry to go against everyone else but I prefer the one on the right but I'd lose the pink scribble on the top.
 
shadowfax
post Dec 3 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #12


Padfoot
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,084
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 50,413



I like the left one but without the orb and with the rounded font.
 
vandosanchez
post Dec 5 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #13


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 474,645



thanx for the feedback everyone
 
Tramatize
post Dec 22 2007, 02:31 PM
Post #14


Senior Member
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,288
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,380



Most people hear are saying the left one, and i agree, but i actually like the right logo.
I don't know why though, but i don't like the pink lines over top of it, if those lines were gone it would deff be the right logo!
 
IVIike
post Dec 22 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #15


Hey, I'm Mike
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,272
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 406,241



the left for sure thumbsup.gif
 
speakerboxx123
post Dec 22 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #16


im with the marching band
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 491,167



QUOTE(omgomgKATHY @ Dec 2 2007, 09:20 PM) *
the right one is cooler, but the one on the left looks more proffesional.


i agree with this reply as well.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: