Closed TopicStart new topic
Why I hate Blacks
kryogenix
post Dec 12 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #1

Sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 29

Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious.
  • Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us. In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot 97, etc.
  • Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been enslaved for 300 years. It's unbelievable that it took them that long to fight back. On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War.
  • Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including Reverend Al Sharpton, tend to be Christians. Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time whining about how much they hate "the whites that oppressed them." Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Christianity the religion that the whites forced upon them?

Blacks don't get it. I know it's a blunt and crass comment, but it's true. When I was in high school, I recall a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen to defend black slavery and the other half was chosen to defend liberation. Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended slavery as well as Christianity. they say if you don't study history, you're condemned to repeat it. In high school, I only remember one black student ever attending any of my honors and AP courses. And that student was caught cheating.

It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but then again, whites will do anything to defend them.

DoubleJ
post Dec 12 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #2

The Resident Drunk

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 593,266

Um...ok...I am not ignorant and hey I love all races so this definitely doesn't apply to me.

Amaranthus
post Dec 12 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #3

Fellatio.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 511,775

Yeah, we do kinda suck.

StandardEdition
post Dec 12 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #4

You're awful, I love you!

Group: Member
Member No: 514,546

Thats not fair at all.
1.Because no one has the right to discriminate anyone.
2. Because you can't just generalize blacks like that, I know we all seem the same but we're not.

I'm sorry my race tends to portray themselves as ignorant and mean.
It still doesn't give you the right to discriminate.

kryogenix
post Dec 12 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(pureimaginationx23 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:06 PM) *
Thats not fair at all.
1.Because no one has the right to discriminate anyone.

Anytime you have been in a position where you had a choice between two or more people, you have used discrimination.

*Steven*
post Dec 12 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #6

Not to say all black are like this, but a whole lot are. There will always be the ones who are just as successful as anyone else, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. There are so many blacks out there that say whities oppressing them and the such, only to go back to their homes and wait for their food stamps from whitie government.

Then there are the blacks that think it's right to declare everything as racially motivated. Recently there was a robbery in Houston, in which the person being robbed shot the two men. This was at midnight, outside, no street lights. Later on, they were found to be black. A bunch of blacks decided this was racially motivated, and the reason he shot them was because they were black and not because they were robbing him.

brooklyneast05
post Dec 12 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #7

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

QUOTE(Steven @ Dec 13 2007, 12:11 AM) *
Recently there was a robbery in Houston, in which the person being robbed shot the two men. This was at midnight, outside, no street lights. Later on, they were found to be black. A bunch of blacks decided this was racially motivated, and the reason he shot them was because they were black and not because they were robbing him.

dumbf**ks

StandardEdition
post Dec 12 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(kryogenix @ Dec 12 2007, 11:09 PM) *
Anytime you have been in a position where you had a choice between two or more people, you have used discrimination.

Not because of race. Discrimination is usually a term for racism. I don't like to judge people because of their race. Now I'm not gonna pretend like I'm perfect, but I usually don't.

arcanum
post Dec 12 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #9

:)

Member No: 34,459

Wow, Steven. Seriously? That's ridiculous.
That's really all I have to say. This is just James being James.

*Steven*
post Dec 12 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(pureimaginationx23 @ Dec 12 2007, 10:14 PM) *
Not because of race. Discrimination is usually a term for racism. I don't like to judge people because of their race. Now I'm not gonna pretend like I'm perfect, but I usually don't.

If you don't think you've ever discriminated racially, well then, I lol @ you.

kryogenix
post Dec 12 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #11

What's with this black friday thing anyway? Didn't we already give them a whole month?

freeflow
post Dec 12 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #12

t-t-t-toyaaa

Member No: 11,270

^ Ha Ha Ha... cute.

So because you had an interesting experience with Blacks at your school you feel you can get up and judge people? One person in the AP course and he cheated. Ok well guess what I don't cheat on my tests and I've taken AP courses myself so what exactly are you trying to say? When it comes to people of our race we tend to defend slavery and christianity and if you feel that , that is stupid of us or that we shouldn't well thats your naive opinion.

Why you hate blacks? Thats the most stupidest thing I ever heard. For some of the dumbest reasons ever. Do you know how many other races discriminate. Do you know how many times there are asian people that say things about black people (at least where I am) . It doesn't make a difference. There shouldn't be discrimination either way. I don't use that as an excuse why to hate asian people.

Your opinion is based on few people not every black person as a whole. I'd take that into consideration.

You think its funny and a good way for you to get attention but buddy your crossing some lines.

StandardEdition
post Dec 12 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(Steven @ Dec 12 2007, 11:15 PM) *
If you don't think you've ever discriminated racially, well then, I lol @ you.

I didn't say that.

Amaranthus
post Dec 12 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #14

Fellatio.

NVM

Amaranthus
post Dec 12 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #15

Fellatio.

QUOTE(freeflow @ Dec 12 2007, 11:18 PM) *
^ Ha Ha Ha... cute.

So because you had an interesting experience with Blacks at your school you feel you can get up and judge people? One person in the AP course and he cheated. Ok well guess what I don't cheat on my tests and I've taken AP courses myself so what exactly are you trying to say? When it comes to people of our race we tend to defend slavery and christianity and if you feel that , that is stupid of us or that we shouldn't well thats your naive opinion.

Why you hate blacks? Thats the most stupidest thing I ever heard. For some of the dumbest reasons ever. Do you know how many other races discriminate. Do you know how many times there are asian people that say things about black people (at least where I am) . It doesn't make a difference. There shouldn't be discrimination either way. I don't use that as an excuse why to hate asian people.

Your opinion is based on few people not every black person as a whole. I'd take that into consideration.

You think its funny and a good way for you to get attention but buddy your crossing some lines.

MissHygienic
post Dec 12 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #16

Resource Center Tyrant

Member No: 593,306

Black people have certainly given themselves a very distinguished reputation, which explains where these stereotypes come from. All races have their own downsides. I think the Cantonese language sounds very angry, and I become frightened whenever I see Chinese woman seemingly yelling at me. White people are bigoted in the eyes of the minority.

However, I can say that the most unfavorable experience I've had with a black person was a girl who had to tell everyone that they were being racist if we corrected her, interrupted her, or told her that what she did was wrong. Yeah, that was damned annoying, and I've come to find that black people are always ready to jump at your throat to call you out for being racist when you're not. They love to bring up topics such as segregation during the times of Martin Luther King Jr., citing bits of random history because their mothers told them so. Yeah.

kryogenix
post Dec 12 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(freeflow @ Dec 12 2007, 11:18 PM) *
^ Ha Ha Ha... cute.

Why you hate blacks? Thats the most stupidest thing I ever heard. For some of the dumbest reasons ever. Do you know how many other races discriminate.

If you're so smart, why did you have to ask the question again when I CLEARLY state the reasons why?

Do you know how many times there are asian people that say things about black people (at least where I am) . It doesn't make a difference. There shouldn't be discrimination either way. I don't use that as an excuse why to hate asian people.

Why do I get the feeling that the reason they make fun of black people is because they deserve it, and the reason you don't hate asian people is because they don't deserve it?

My opinion is based on the racism of organizations representing blacks as a whole. You'd better take that into consideration.

Marlons
post Dec 12 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #18

Thread Killer

Member No: 530,544

QUOTE(Bishinobi @ Dec 12 2007, 11:06 PM) *
Yeah, we do kinda suck.

Don't say that! You're just supporting the poster who wrote that blacks are weak willed!

StandardEdition
post Dec 12 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #19

But we do...
well at least our reputation does.

freeflow
post Dec 12 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #20

t-t-t-toyaaa

Member No: 11,270

Rhetorical Question.

No one deserves to be hated over discrimination. The reason I don't hate them or anyone else its because its a idiotic way and a waste of my time to hate someone who obviously need to find better things to do.

Marlons
post Dec 12 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #21

Thread Killer

QUOTE(pureimaginationx23 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:26 PM) *
But we do...
well at least our reputation does.

Okay then..Everyone has their opinions.

brooklyneast05
post Dec 12 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #22

I'm Jc

QUOTE(mlothepimp @ Dec 13 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Okay then..Everyone has their opinions.

if everyone has their opinion, why did u just jump on that kid for stating he agreed?

Marlons
post Dec 12 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #23

Thread Killer

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:28 PM) *
if everyone has their opinion, why did u just jump on that kid for stating he agreed?

Errmm. _unsure.gif

brooklyneast05
post Dec 12 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #24

I'm Jc

QUOTE(mlothepimp @ Dec 13 2007, 12:33 AM) *
Errmm. _unsure.gif

thumbsup.gif

StandardEdition
post Dec 12 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #25

Cuz he was encouraging him to stand up for his race and not agree with the haters. lol.

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: