Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Alignment Issues?..I think
An-Enchanted-Twi...
post Dec 17 2007, 06:10 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,515



I was here a few weeks ago with issues for the alignment of my myspace DIV. For some reason it kept going into the nav bar and the ad. We got that fixed and it worked great..until a few days ago. For some unknown reason, whenever I open up my page the words "Laurie is in your extended network" creep out from behind my DIV. I don't know why. I tried looking for a code to "hide" the extended network thing, but nothing worked :S . Perhaps I'm doing it wrong? Could someone please help me? Thanks in advance! :)

My myspace: www.myspace.com/xtheheartsdesirex
 
newkidontheblock
post Dec 17 2007, 07:09 AM
Post #2


Offline.
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 609
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 507,591



Try This
CODE
<style type="text/css" >
.extendedNetwork { background:transparent; border:0px; }
.extendedNetwork .blacktext12 { display:none; }
</style>
 
An-Enchanted-Twi...
post Dec 17 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,515



Thank you! It worked :D
 
newkidontheblock
post Dec 18 2007, 05:46 AM
Post #4


Offline.
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 609
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 507,591



CODE
no prob
 
S-Majere
post Dec 18 2007, 09:49 AM
Post #5


Addict
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,918
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 538,522



Great stuff.

Topic Closed.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: