Forum banners |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Forum banners |
Dec 19 2007, 09:12 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Naomi loves you. Y'all may call me NaNa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,925 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 427,774 |
I've made a couple of banners for my online friend Crissy for her forum site Illusion Of Magic. The link is located in my signature if you'd like to check it out. Take a look! These are simple.
1. Banner One 2. Banner two 3. Banner three 4. Banner four 5. Banner five I link them all because they're pretty big. So what do you think? |
|
|
|
1angel3 Forum banners Dec 19 2007, 09:12 PM
digitalfragrance I really like the first and the third one :) The ... Dec 20 2007, 02:30 PM
MissHygienic Banner one: I'm not liking the font very much;... Dec 20 2007, 03:44 PM
superstitious 1 - The black on the top is throwing me off and I ... Dec 20 2007, 06:41 PM
1angel3 Wow thanks guys I appreciate your comments. Keep t... Dec 20 2007, 07:02 PM
sweetasphyxia theyre all a tad pedestrian if you ask me. i don... Dec 20 2007, 07:12 PM
Xerofour QUOTE(1angel3 @ Dec 19 2007, 09:12 PM) I... Dec 21 2007, 02:06 AM
1angel3 QUOTE(Xerofour @ Dec 21 2007, 12:06 AM) w... Dec 21 2007, 03:45 PM
stacygreen Banner three is my favorite. Dec 21 2007, 02:24 AM
RogueVanity I love the colors in the first one, but the font s... Dec 22 2007, 04:57 AM
1angel3 ^ Thanks for your honesty Dec 22 2007, 06:33 PM
speakerboxx123 banner 3 Dec 22 2007, 08:33 PM![]() ![]() |