Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hola
angie2008drummer
post Oct 7 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,310



Hi there! My name is Aiden. I'm new here. My friend told me about this site and I figured it would be a cool place.
So ya, how is everyone?
 
*karmakiller*
post Oct 7 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #2





Guest






Heya Aiden wave.gif I like your name (I know lots of people that are naming their kids different varations of Aiden, hah). I'm Dee. And welcome to CreateBlog, have fun posting around, and if you need anything feel free to PM me :)
 
ChadDevil
post Oct 8 2007, 06:24 PM
Post #3


eat your heart out !
****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 193
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,306



hello and welcome to the forums have fun and post a lot
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: