Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Myspace of the Month, September '07
*alovesopure*
post Sep 3 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #1





Guest






Congratulations to Nathan for winning August 2007!

Please follow these rules when posting in this thread:
Cheating: Cheating will not be tolerated. You can not make multiple accounts and get the 5 or more posts and vote for yourself. Uh no we can tell , we can see your IPs. So I seriously think that you guys need to do this fairly. In last month's there were 2 instances were we suspected it. The only reason we didn't really act on it, was because they weren't even close to winning. Stuff like this will result in the post count most likely being higher than 5.

Nominating vs. Voting: Lots of you guys make post that looks like this:
" I'm nominating my self: http://myspace.com/whatevertheheckyouputhere"

Then later you come back saying:
"Ok I vote for this one: http://myspace.com/awesomemyspacerighthere"

Please just state the myspace you are voting for. When votes are being counted we strictly count the link you put. When you make multiple post, it causes us to have to go back and then see who you "nominated" and then delete the vote we gave for that one, and change the vote.
If you really want your myspace known put the vote and nomination in one post. If you change your vote please edit your orginal post! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
And please put a link in your post, unless quoting someone. It's kind of difficult otherwise.

Check the Hall of Fame
Please check out the Hall of Fame before voting. Myspaces can only win MotM once a year, so don't waste your vote on someone who's already won this year!

Remember that you must have at least 5 posts for your vote to count. _smile.gif

Hall of fame | Rules
 
lopadotem
post Sep 4 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #2


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 545,977



i vote mine:

www.myspace.com/hecticohshit

:)
 
Relentless
post Sep 4 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #3


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



Stewie FTW!

Dizhomeboyy.
 
Detective
post Sep 9 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,291
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 503,024



I'll give it a whirl. I Vote mine.

www.myspace.com/1redsoxfan
 
*alovesopure*
post Sep 10 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #5





Guest






^ It's private...?
 
Detective
post Sep 10 2007, 03:39 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,291
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 503,024



It's not supposed to if you're under 18. But should i just change it to everyone?
 
*alovesopure*
post Sep 10 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #7





Guest






shrug.gif It's fine I guess, but you may get more votes if more people could actually see your layout. (I'm 18, which is why I can't see it).
 
Detective
post Sep 10 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #8


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,291
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 503,024



Alright then, Settings Changed.
 
*alovesopure*
post Sep 10 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #9





Guest






Change of vote, Goes to Holly:
http://www.myspace.com/hollyinfinite
 
*Insurmountable*
post Sep 17 2007, 08:51 AM
Post #10





Guest






lol lets see if I have a chance:

http://www.myspace.com/hollyinfinite
 
MazeAgency
post Sep 21 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #11


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 2007
Member No: 575,751



Flash Myspace system.
Copyrighted © Design Maze Agency - Dallas/San Francisco
Juniper Music + Soundesign - Dallas
 
freeflow
post Sep 21 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #12


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Sep 17 2007, 06:51 AM) *
lol lets see if I have a chance:

http://www.myspace.com/hollyinfinite

 
*SinfullySweet*
post Sep 22 2007, 11:42 AM
Post #13





Guest






QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Sep 17 2007, 08:51 AM) *
lol lets see if I have a chance:

http://www.myspace.com/hollyinfinite

thumbsup.gif
 
loser1231988
post Sep 22 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #14


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 165,519



i choose this one..very good job...

http://www.myspace.com/hollyinfinite
 
*Michelle*
post Sep 22 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #15





Guest






Am I allowed to vote?

I vote for Holly's as well.
 
xblast196
post Sep 23 2007, 08:56 AM
Post #16


LOVE is our resistance
****

Group: Member
Posts: 157
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 556,214



i, too, vote for holly.


it seems there's almost no competition..
 
*davinci*
post Sep 23 2007, 09:01 AM
Post #17





Guest






As of now, I'm voting for Holly too. But not being able to stop the music = big no.

There's not much competition because the forums were jumbled around. :(
 
*digitalfragrance*
post Sep 23 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #18





Guest






http://myspace.com/digitalfragrance ?
 
anime-essence
post Sep 23 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #19


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,188
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 364,198



I vote for Rachael. thumbsup.gif
 
*Insurmountable*
post Sep 24 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #20





Guest






QUOTE(davinci @ Sep 23 2007, 10:01 AM) *
As of now, I'm voting for Holly too. But not being able to stop the music = big no.

There's not much competition because the forums were jumbled around. :(


lol sorry, its a pet peeve of mine as well. But its the myspace stuff. I don't think there even is music up there anymore.
 
xastallaslyons
post Sep 26 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #21


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 307
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 393,086



i suppose i could vote for myself

www.myspace.com/amandachaostm
 
*Uronacid*
post Sep 29 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #22





Guest






I vote for HOLLLYYY!!!
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: