Log In · Register

 
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The I am drunk thread, For those of you who don't like drunk dialing
no-name
post Jul 27 2007, 04:05 AM
Post #101


yawn :)
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,926
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,041



This topic was pointless. You just talk about how ridiculously dumb you are. Oh I'm bulimic, oh i am suicidal, or no one loves me. No one really cares and you are probably neither. This was just an asinine way to get attention. Why wasn't this topic closed already.
 
Jeng
post Jul 27 2007, 06:44 AM
Post #102


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



I don't drink, but you can tell if someones drunk by their typing, FOR EXAMPLE Mike's post in the love/admire thread/= HELLA FUNNY. Mad drunk right there, he doesn't even remember it.
 
EmoEyelinerx
post Jul 27 2007, 08:05 AM
Post #103


Hi, Im Brook.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,774
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 508,383



I think your pretending. Your 14, and if you were drunk you wouldent be able to spell properly and write sentences that make sence. Let alone figure out how to post a topic.
 
*Steven*
post Jul 27 2007, 08:29 AM
Post #104





Guest






Whoa how the hell did this get 5 pages?
 
EmoEyelinerx
post Jul 27 2007, 08:51 AM
Post #105


Hi, Im Brook.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,774
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 508,383



I have no idea^ alot of people are probably bashing though. Im surprised it wasnt closed yet..
 
dannyordinary
post Jul 27 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #106


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,011
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 533,410



drinking is bad people..why don't you
try photoshopping instead
=]
 
*Steven*
post Jul 27 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #107





Guest






drinking doesn't require thought. I don't drink, but I think its funny watching people that are drunk
 
illriginal
post Jul 27 2007, 09:43 AM
Post #108


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,349
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,274



You know what... I never done drunk dialing. I never really cared to boast about gettin drunk. Drinkin was just a norm back in highschool and a lil after... it wasn't worthy of braggin about.


Ah well... I don't drink anymore. Doesn't do anything for me, unless I wanna feel physically numb.
 
BOOGERSHAHA
post Jul 27 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #109


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 979
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 205,020



what kind of vodka did you have? it's very important.
 
x_curse_of_the_c...
post Jul 27 2007, 11:19 AM
Post #110


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,480
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 444,349



i can't believe this hasn't been closed yet.




absolut.
 
*alovesopure*
post Jul 27 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #111





Guest






QUOTE(Steven @ Jul 27 2007, 10:06 AM) *
drinking doesn't require thought. I don't drink, but I think its funny watching people that are drunk

*high five* Me too. It is quite entertaining.
I remember every weekend I'd sleep over at my best friends house (like 2 summers ago) and her brother and his friends would get drunk. Oh wow, it was a lot of fun making fun of them. whistling.gif
 
1angel3
post Jul 27 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #112


Naomi loves you. Y'all may call me NaNa
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,925
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 427,774



If this topic so pointless, It sure is popular.
 
moninja
post Jul 27 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #113


R U A Q T ? [;
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,276
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 421,631



QUOTE(Steven @ Jul 27 2007, 06:29 AM) *
Whoa how the hell did this get 5 pages?
yeah, i know. i thought this would've been closed by now
 
HakunaMatata
post Jul 27 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #114


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



QUOTE(fathomlessdame @ Jul 26 2007, 10:22 PM) *
Lol, i have a strange feeling this topic is gonna get closed as spam
Ding ding ding!

While I understand we're being lenient, when there's so many posts about how this ought to get closed in a five page thread, maybe that's just a taaad too far.

Topic Closed
 

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: