Log In · Register

 
Help with myspace coding?!
who-wants-toast
post Jul 25 2007, 06:30 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 529,467



All I want to do is make the egde of the box that goes around 'about me', my friend space and my comments to move in to the left, so it's not pressed right up against the edge of the white area.

I have tried a skinny code but it didn't work.




My page is; http://www.myspace.com/irrealistic_narcissistic, and my codes as they are;


About me

<style type="text/css">

form>img#googleTLogo
{
background-image:url(http://x.myspace.com/images/powered_by_google_white.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

#googleTLogo
{
vertical-align:bottom;
width:120px;
height:30px;
filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='http://x.myspace.com/images/powered_by_google_white.png', sizingMethod='image');
}

</style><style type="text/css">body{background-image:url("http://images.codemylayout.com/myspace-layouts/images/layouts/1182058098-384-1.gif");

background-attachment: fixed;

background-position: bottom right;

background-repeat: repeat;

background-color: 000000; }


table table table {border: 1px solid; border-color: 000000; padding:0; background-color:ffffff;}
table tbody td table tbody tr td.text table{background-color:ffffff;}
table table{border:1px;}
table table table table{border:0px;}
font, td, a, body, table, body, td, li, p, div, textarea, li, h1, h2, p, br {font-family: tahoma; color: black; line-height: 10px; font-size: 7pt; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:1px;}
textarea, input {font-family:tahoma; font-size: 7pt; color: black; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0px; background-color:ffffff;border:1px solid black;cursor:none;}
.btext {font-family:tahoma; font-size: 7pt; color: black; line-height: 11px; letter-spacing: px; font-weight: normal; text-transform: lowercase; display:none;}
.blacktext10 {font-family: tahoma; font-size: 7pt; color: black; line-height: 11px; letter-spacing: px; font-weight: normal; text-transform: lowercase; display:none;}
.blacktext12 {font-family: tahoma; font-size: 7pt; color: black; line-height: 11px; letter-spacing: px; font-weight: normal; text-transform: lowercase; display:none;}

.lightbluetext8 {font-family: tahoma; font-size: 7pt; color: black; line-height: 11px; letter-spacing: px; font-weight: normal; text-transform: lowercase; display:show;}

.nametext {font-family: georgia; color: black; line-height: 30px; font-size:22pt; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:center; letter-spacing:-1px;}

.orangetext15 {font-family: olympus; font-size: 9pt; color: black; line-height: 11px; letter-spacing: px; font-weight: normal; text-transform: lowercase; display:show;}

.redbtext, .redtext {display:none;}

.text {font-family: tahoma; font-size: 7pt; color: black; line-height: 11px; font-weight: normal;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0px;}

.whitetext12 {font-family:tahoma; font-size: 7pt; color: black; line-height: 11px; letter-spacing: px; font-weight: normal; text-transform: lowercase; display:none;}

a, a:link, a:active, a:visited, a.readmail, a.readmail:link, a.readmail:active, a.readmail:visited, a.redlink, a.redlink:link, a.redlink:active, a.redlink:visited, a.man {
font-family: small fonts;
font-size: 7px;
color: 000000;
font-weight: normal;
text-align: center;
text-decoration: none;
text-transform: uppercase;
letter-spacing: 0px;
line-height: 10px;}


a.navbar, a.navbar:link, a.navbar:active, a.navbar:visited {font-family:small fonts; font-size: 7px; color: 000000; font-weight: normal; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 9px; background-color: transparent;border:0px solid;border-color:none; }

a.navbar:hover {font-family:georgia; font-size:16pt; color:000000 ; font-weight: normal; text-decoration:strike-through; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:18px; background-color:transparent; }

a:hover, a.readmail:hover, a.redlink:hover {
font-family: small fonts;
font-size: 7px;
color: 000000;
font-weight: normal;
text-align: center;
text-decoration: none;
text-transform: uppercase;
letter-spacing: 1px;
line-height: 10px;
background-color: FFCC66 ;
cursor: crosshair;}

<style type="text/css">.blogbody u, .standard u, p u, u {font-weight: normal;color: 000000;border-bottom-color:black;border-bottom-style:dashed;border-bottom-width:1px;text-transform: none;font:normal 8px small fonts;text-transform:lowercase;}</style><style type="text/css">.blogbody i, .standard i, p i, i{font-weight: italic;font-family: georgia;color: black;text-transform:lowercase;font-size:8pt;}</style><style type="text/css">.blogbody u, .standard u, p u, u {font-weight: normal;color: 000000;border-bottom-color:white;border-bottom-style:dashed;border-bottom-width:1px;text-transform: none;font:normal 8px small fonts;text-transform:lowercase;}</style><style type="text/css">.blogbody b, .standard b, p b, b {font-weight: bold;color:black;font-family:small fonts;letter-spacing:1;text-transform:lowercase;font-size:6pt;}</style><style type="text/css">
body, html {visibility:visible !important; display:block !important}
</style>




Who I'd like to meet
<comments>
<div style="position:relative; height:535px; overflow:hidden; border:0px;"><table><tr><td><table><tr><td>





I am pretty much a novice at this, I've beentrying to teach myself the basics, but I can't fix this. I'm not even sure it is fixable.




Any suggestions?
 

Posts in this topic
who-wants-toast   Help with myspace coding?!   Jul 25 2007, 06:30 AM
digitalfragrance   I believe your problem lies with the comments. See...   Jul 25 2007, 09:33 AM
who-wants-toast   Thanks! That worked really well, but then the...   Jul 25 2007, 02:14 PM
digitalfragrance   Sure - I believe it lies with this part of the cod...   Jul 25 2007, 02:30 PM
who-wants-toast   Great, okay thanks! I'll do that.   Jul 25 2007, 04:09 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: