Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Myspace Friends and Comments Won't Work, Myspace Friends and Commenst
vcreates
post Jul 25 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 550,970



HI,

I have recently had a go at creating my own myspace layout, and have done my design. The code i have used is a bit of a mess and I have learnt as I have gone along, however, I have two problems,

myfriends will not show at the bottom
comments won't show properly

Can somebody please please help, I have been working on this for days and it has done my head in, any help will be appreciated.

I think I am missing some code

please visit

www.myspace.com/lestalad01

Cheers


Vaughan
 
lovescream
post Jul 25 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #2


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



What code are you using for your friends/comments?
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: