how narcissistic are you?, from 1-10 |
how narcissistic are you?, from 1-10 |
Jul 12 2007, 01:59 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,316 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 37,142 |
how narcissistic are you from 1-10?
i rate myself a 8. i still manage to look at the mirror about an average 20 times a day. lol i dont think i am that good looking but i still look in the mirror to obsess. lol |
|
|
|
pandamonium how narcissistic are you? Jul 12 2007, 01:59 AM
sugar_street i swear i love myself but not to an extent i spend... Jul 12 2007, 02:07 AM
Sandraaa Probably a 3. I've got better things to do tha... Jul 12 2007, 02:14 AM
Tamacracker 10!!
Im VERY narcissistic. Great body/s... Jul 12 2007, 02:21 AM
hollywoodpink this is kinda sad but... i'm not drop dead gor... Jul 12 2007, 02:53 AM
Jeng Only times I look in murror are brushing teeth, so... Jul 12 2007, 06:53 AM
IVIike i look in it a lot haha Jul 12 2007, 07:06 AM
steve330 Idno x.x I'm pretty bad but I don't let an... Jul 12 2007, 07:09 AM
superstitious I'm far too self deprecating to be considered ... Jul 12 2007, 08:16 AM
Mini QUOTE(superstitious @ Jul 12 2007, 09:16 ... Jul 12 2007, 09:34 AM
Detective I don't really look in the mirror. Just use it... Jul 12 2007, 09:42 AM
share-bear Hmmm...I would say a 5. I look in the mirror from ... Jul 12 2007, 09:53 AM
MyMichelle I'd say a 7.5-ish? I don't necessarily obs... Jul 12 2007, 12:33 PM
Mini QUOTE(MyMichelle @ Jul 12 2007, 01:33 PM)... Jul 12 2007, 12:34 PM
XxSugarKisses-TeddyHugsxX 8 Jul 12 2007, 01:15 PM
SinfullySweet 9.99 Jul 12 2007, 04:23 PM
moninja during school, i'm like an 8. i'm always c... Jul 12 2007, 04:27 PM
stolen yeah probably 9
I look at the mirror probably ever... Jul 12 2007, 04:28 PM
Moderator Probably an 8. I don't obsess over myself; but... Jul 12 2007, 04:35 PM
stephinika Eh...probably a 7 or 8. I do look in the mirror a ... Jul 13 2007, 01:58 AM
DUMBIEsams i rate my self. 9 in a half. haha. Jul 13 2007, 02:16 AM
DarkImpressions Like 8.
Sometimes I just sit in the mirror and sta... Jul 13 2007, 02:17 AM
doiink ^ really? i look at myself in the mirror and then ... Jul 13 2007, 02:21 AM![]() ![]() |