comment box under top friends, probably a dumb question, but it couldn't hurt to ask |
comment box under top friends, probably a dumb question, but it couldn't hurt to ask |
Jul 8 2007, 01:28 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 510,962 |
All I'd like to do is replace my comments with a nice, neat, little comment box. For some reason I can't figure out how to do that by myself... can someone help? (It'd be nice if I could still see the "View/Edit All" link)
|
|
|
|
mistyladybug comment box under top friends Jul 8 2007, 01:28 PM
karmakiller Hm, maybe something like this is what your looking... Jul 8 2007, 03:28 PM
mistyladybug Scroll boxes are kinda ugly to me x3
I'd much ... Jul 8 2007, 03:55 PM
moninja you can make your own link? Jul 8 2007, 04:18 PM
mistyladybug I made that pic I linked to in Paint, just to show... Jul 8 2007, 04:23 PM
mistyladybug bump Jul 8 2007, 10:45 PM
FoxLucky I agree with Thomas... it would be much easier to ... Jul 9 2007, 02:49 AM![]() ![]() |