comment box under top friends, probably a dumb question, but it couldn't hurt to ask |
comment box under top friends, probably a dumb question, but it couldn't hurt to ask |
Jul 8 2007, 01:28 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 510,962 |
All I'd like to do is replace my comments with a nice, neat, little comment box. For some reason I can't figure out how to do that by myself... can someone help? (It'd be nice if I could still see the "View/Edit All" link)
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *karmakiller* |
Jul 8 2007, 03:28 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Hm, maybe something like this is what your looking for?
|
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 03:55 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 510,962 |
Scroll boxes are kinda ugly to me x3
I'd much prefer something like this. |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 04:18 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() R U A Q T ? [; ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,276 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 421,631 |
you can make your own link?
|
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 04:23 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 510,962 |
I made that pic I linked to in Paint, just to show an example of what I'd like. I just want a comment box below my top friends, instead of all my comments.
|
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 10:45 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 510,962 |
bump
|
|
|
|
Jul 9 2007, 02:49 AM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() So um yeah ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 745 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 459,873 |
I agree with Thomas... it would be much easier to remove your top friends and comments, and create a custom friends in your about me and place a comment box below that... Maybe these scripts can help you.
Drop Down Friends List Hiding Friends and Comments Comment Box |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |