Hey, can I get an opinion?, I need help chosing a background image. |
Hey, can I get an opinion?, I need help chosing a background image. |
Jul 6 2007, 07:12 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Farewell, Hello. I'm Colleen. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 222 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 539,346 |
I just finished two possible background images for this div overlay I'm making...
It's a Strokes themed layout, and these are the two images I cant decide between: Image # 1 Image # 2 So yeah, I was wondering if you guys had any input, criticisms, or if you could just tell me which one you like better. Merci! |
|
|
|
CrotchetTheLeper Hey, can I get an opinion? Jul 6 2007, 07:12 PM
designingskills I pick the 1st one. Jul 6 2007, 07:32 PM
noecougar007 I like them both.
I think I like the first one bet... Jul 6 2007, 07:33 PM
CrotchetTheLeper Yeah... I was thinking of using the second one, ma... Jul 6 2007, 07:50 PM
CrotchetTheLeper Okay, thanks guys, I'm using the first one.
... Jul 6 2007, 08:50 PM![]() ![]() |