Can anyone Help Me?, Making A Layout[[DIV]] |
Can anyone Help Me?, Making A Layout[[DIV]] |
Jul 8 2007, 11:21 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 543,217 |
[font="Verdana"][/font][size="3"][/size][color="#00FF00"][/color]Hii Everyone
I am new to this I know how to make the basic layout for a myspace page But I have yet to learn how to make a DIV one Is it possible for someone to make me a cool looking DIV using a picture of me If I give it to them? I would love you forever^^ |
|
|
|
JaiBearJealousy Can anyone Help Me? Jul 8 2007, 11:21 PM
micron hi welcome to cb. im going to move this to the mys... Jul 8 2007, 11:23 PM
tr1pp1n hey go die wrong section sorry come again you shou... Jul 8 2007, 11:23 PM
Alvin Refer to this:
QUOTE(tr1pp1n @ Jul 8 2007, 11... Jul 8 2007, 11:43 PM
karmakiller Check your other topic
Closed. Jul 8 2007, 11:43 PM![]() ![]() |