Err PS text |
![]() ![]() |
Err PS text |
Jun 30 2007, 01:10 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
Okay, sometimes when I do icons (100x100), and when I want to have text. I type in and it comes out UBERLY small. Impossible to see it. But when I have like other images and add text, the text is normal.
Does anyone know why it occurs? I'm having a problem with it. =/ |
|
|
|
Jun 30 2007, 01:14 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
Do you have it set to standard sized view?
|
|
|
|
Jun 30 2007, 01:15 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
This might sound stupid, but check the font size? XD Or resolution (I think that's what you call it?)?
|
|
|
|
Jun 30 2007, 01:18 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
Yeah I did. Even I tried 72 font size and it comes out REALLY small.
Yes, I believe it's standard size view since the font size works with other images but not the 100x100 icons... Gah EDIT// Hmm, since it keeps occuring, I just transferred the icon to an image where the text is normal and cropped it. HAH. lolz. xD I guess this can be closed? Unless someone knows the solution for future reference. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |