I need to edit the Font..., Size, Color, and Type/Name |
I need to edit the Font..., Size, Color, and Type/Name |
Jun 28 2007, 06:58 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,349 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 455,274 |
There's two different ones I need to modify.
One of which is black text and I want it to stay black, but need to make it a lil larger. Another one is in a seperate div below the other, and the text as well is black, but I'd like to make it white and a lil larger as well. Black text but need to make it bigger: <div class="content" style="position: absolute; left:700px; top:430px; width:525px; height:210px; overflow: auto;"><normal> Age: 23 <br> Height: 6'0 <br> Status: Married <br> Here for: Friends / Networking <br> Orientation: My Lady Only <br> Location: Coconut Creek <br> Ethnicity: Dominicano/Italiano <br> Religion: Sunni Muslim <br> Belief: Pantology <br> Music: Indy/Underground Hip Hop and All Sorts of Metal. <br><br> My Favorite Books <br> The Book Of Malachi <br>The Qur'an <br>Astrology <br>Astronomy <br>Numerology <br>Christology <br>Metaphysics <br>Mesopotamian History <br>Book Of Chakra <br>Art Of War <br>Tibetan/Egyptian Book Of The Dead <br>Esoteric <br>The Book Of Judas <br>Book Of Enoch <br>Book Of Maccabees <br><br> Knowledge: The foundation of everything in existence; to look listen and observe. <br><br> Wisdom: A reflection of what you know; wise words, ways, and actions. <br><br> Understanding: The best part of what you know; to see things clearly as what they are not what they appear to be. </div> Black text but need to change it to white: <div class="content" style="position: absolute; left:800px; top:700px; width:300px; height:200px; overflow: auto;"><center> This Profile Is Specifically Best Viewed On Firefox @ 1280x1024 Resolution. <br> <br> If this profile looks retarded, it is not my problem nor do I care. You are the one with the shitty video card, monitor, or bad vision, and horrible shit taste for a shitty ass browser (such as Internet Explorer). I suggest you make a change. </div> |
|
|
|
Tamacracker I need to edit the Font... Jun 28 2007, 06:58 AM
Tamacracker Bumpin this!
Here's my profile:
www.mysp... Jun 28 2007, 11:35 AM
Big_Bad Hi,
For larger text try this:
Put this at the star... Jun 28 2007, 05:46 PM
Tamacracker Is it supposed to be like this?:
<div class=... Jun 29 2007, 01:37 AM
Maestro QUOTE<div class="content" style=... Jun 29 2007, 01:58 AM
Tamacracker This is how I have it setup, but it's not modi... Jun 29 2007, 02:11 AM
Maestro Why won't you make it easier on yourself and u... Jun 29 2007, 02:13 AM
Big_Bad QUOTE(Maestro @ Jun 29 2007, 02:13 AM) Ma... Jun 29 2007, 07:57 AM
Tamacracker Heh I still have a lot to learn, master! Jun 29 2007, 02:30 AM
Maestro ^I'm sure you'll catch on fast. I'm gl... Jun 29 2007, 02:34 AM
Tamacracker Yep this thread can be closed... everything works ... Jun 29 2007, 02:47 AM
Arjuna Capulong Closed (by request) Jun 29 2007, 11:01 AM![]() ![]() |