Newbie |
![]() ![]() |
Newbie |
Jun 26 2007, 08:34 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 535,918 |
Hi my name is brandy, i'm 21. I am married to jeffery who is 22 and we have a 2yr old son named Owen and a 5yr old yorkshire terrior named Duke. we live in Northern Illinois and i'm a stay at home mom. anything else just ask.
|
|
|
|
Jun 26 2007, 09:05 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() d@niel ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,267 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 91,453 |
hey brandy...welcome to CB...see ya around on the boards
|
|
|
|
Jun 26 2007, 09:40 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() *hugs and kisses* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 809 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 493,443 |
Hi Brandy!
|
|
|
|
Jun 27 2007, 07:22 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,291 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 503,024 |
Hi there, I'm Pedro.
|
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
Jun 27 2007, 09:25 PM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
Hi Brandy, I'm Steph and welcome to cB! I'm sure you'll have fun looking around here.
|
|
|
|
Jun 28 2007, 09:51 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Sex-Ed is a joke ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 73 Joined: Oct 2006 Member No: 475,330 |
Hi Brandy. My name is Alex. Welcome to CreateBlog and I hope you like it here.
|
|
|
|
| *Moderator* |
Jun 28 2007, 11:27 PM
Post
#7
|
|
Guest |
Heya Brandy. I'm Jane. its nice to meet you and welcome! Pm me if you need anything. I hope to see you around!
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |