Log In · Register

 
hey, a reintroduction
deplorable
post Jun 26 2007, 08:11 AM
Post #1


we go a-drowning
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 964
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 519,725



hey everyone, boys, girls and whatnots.

ive been gone for sometime now but came back yesterday. exams prevented me from visiting my new online family.

just wanted to say hi and have a reunion of sorts with all my favorite
cB'ers

♥ claire

 

Posts in this topic
deplorable   hey   Jun 26 2007, 08:11 AM
designingskills   Well then welcome back!   Jun 26 2007, 08:15 AM
share-bear   Welcome back, bud!   Jun 26 2007, 08:49 AM
laxumaster8   welcome back to CB...later   Jun 27 2007, 04:01 PM
SinfullySweet   Hi   Jun 27 2007, 04:04 PM
shirleyay   welcome baaaaack ! :]   Jun 27 2007, 07:36 PM
deplorable   ^^ thanks for the friendly welcomes. its so great ...   Jun 27 2007, 07:52 PM
freeflow   Welcome back. If you didn't know me before I...   Jun 27 2007, 08:11 PM
stephinika   Welcome back! I think I remember you. But any...   Jun 27 2007, 09:19 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: