Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
read this, new:) and a question
luvkills
post Jun 29 2005, 04:10 PM
Post #1


.44 Caliber love letter straight from my heart.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 162,269



Names sierra, 18 and...so you all have seen those xanga sites where they have premade layouts and all you have to do is copy the html and paste it..well I dont see enough for myspace so im thinking about making one for myspace..but I dont want to do it by myself. If you wanna help let me know :)

my myspace URL
 
angel-roh
post Jun 29 2005, 04:13 PM
Post #2


i'm susan
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 13,875
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,029



Hey Sierra. I'm Susan! Nice to meet you!

oh premade? how about checking at the myspace forum? Have you been there? createblog myspace forum.

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showforum=57

Come over there. And see if that helps. Anyways thanks for contribuiting to our site!
 
luvkills
post Jun 29 2005, 04:31 PM
Post #3


.44 Caliber love letter straight from my heart.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 162,269



QUOTE(angel-roh @ Jun 29 2005, 5:13 PM)
Hey Sierra. I'm Susan! Nice to meet you!

oh premade? how about checking at the myspace forum? Have you been there? createblog myspace forum.

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showforum=57

Come over there. And see if that helps. Anyways thanks for contribuiting to our site!
*




no didnt see that..thanks:)!
 
seriouslynikki
post Jun 29 2005, 04:36 PM
Post #4


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808



Hi! Im Nicole. Please read the Community Guidelines. Happy Posting and i hope you see you around.
 
BrokenDream
post Jun 29 2005, 05:07 PM
Post #5


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



Hey! I'm Melissa. Have a great day, and have fun with the forums! _smile.gif
 
emazing
post Jun 29 2005, 05:08 PM
Post #6


What a hypocrite.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,754
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 128,150



Hey Sierra, my name is Emmie, and welcome to cB.com. I'm really glad that you're going to be contributing layouts to the forums; I look forward to seeing your layouts posted up there soon.
Anywho, have fun posting! _smile.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: