Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Hide all myspace but show Comments & Friends in scroll box.., Hide everything whilst showing Comments & Friends.
Big_Bad
post Apr 13 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #1


Oh..
***

Group: Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 516,967



Hi, I am new to this coding scene so you could call me a "newb". Anyway, I was recently searching through the layouts here and I came across "High Maintenance" by anime.essence which had the space wiped out and him fully customized it which included a scroll box with the original/genuine myspace comment and friends list in a scroll box. So, I was wondering if anyone could give me advice or a code that could help me do this.

Thanks, John.

EDIT:
anime.essence has just game me this code
"<style type="text/css">
.comments{visibility:visible;width:376px;height:161px; position:absolute;top:533px;left:158px;overflow:auto; background-color:transparent;border:transparent1px solid;z-index:2px;filter:alpha(opacity=100);filter: chroma(color=F49AC1)allowTransparency;
scrollbar-track-color:F49AC1;scrollbar-shadow-color:F49AC1;scrollbar-highlight-color:F49AC1;scrollbar-3dlight-color:F49AC1;scrollbar-darkshadow-color:F49AC1;scrollbar-face-color:F49AC1;scrollbar-arrow-color:484848}
.comments td b{visibility:hidden;display:none;display:block; position:relative;top:0px;text-align:center;}
.comments td td td div{display:none;}
.comments:visited img,.comments:link img,.comments:active img,.comments img{width:74px;max-width:74px;}
</style>
<div class="comments"><table>..tr><td><table>"
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: