input |
input |
Apr 5 2007, 05:40 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 501,739 |
I've been trying to use the layout Rainy Days, and although I'm pretty proficient in HTML, I've been having a problem...
The code malfunctions in that when the code calls for the word "input" the layout shows the actual words from the code. When I go to correct the problem what once said "input" now has simply ".."(two dots) Can anyone help? Pleasseeeee??? |
|
|
|
yesternight input Apr 5 2007, 05:40 PM
Wo0yaPo0ya Could you please provide a link to your site as we... Apr 5 2007, 05:41 PM
toyo loco Its a current myspace error. All you can do is wai... Apr 5 2007, 09:14 PM
yesternight QUOTE(toyo loco @ Apr 5 2007, 10:14 PM) I... Apr 5 2007, 10:58 PM![]() ![]() |