Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion."
lovefooled
post Jun 27 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #301


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(marzipan @ Jun 27 2007, 05:17 PM) *
Oh.....my gosh......

o.o
I just finished reading twilight.
and i think it is the most amazing thing ever.
EDWARD is the most amazing thing ever.

Welcome to the club?
 
tokyo-rose
post Jun 27 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #302


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(MyMichelle @ Jun 27 2007, 12:07 AM) *
I feel that Twilight is not a good VAMPIRE book. It's a great romance novel, but, I mean, as vampires, they f**king suck. T_T

I suppose they're much more emotional than typical vampires, especially since they don't drink human blood, but I wouldn't say they suck that much. >_<
 
lovefooled
post Jun 27 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #303


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032






Edward?
 
murderwaltz
post Jun 28 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #304


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



ohmy.gif who is that? he's pretty cuute ;] lol but i dont think he can be edward. he looks too old.
 
tokyo-rose
post Jun 28 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #305


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(murderwaltz @ Jun 28 2007, 02:01 PM) *
ohmy.gif who is that? he's pretty cuute ;] lol but i dont think he can be edward. he looks too old.

Agreed on all three points.
Gaspard Ulliel all the way!
 
lovefooled
post Jun 28 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #306


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



Henry Cavill. LOL. (It's pictures from on set of The Tudors, which he's currently starring in.)
 
marzipan
post Jun 28 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #307


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



QUOTE(lovefooled @ Jun 27 2007, 04:50 PM) *
Welcome to the club?

hahah yes. i'm definitely joining. happy.gif
 
KayleighKins
post Jun 28 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #308


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jun 27 2007, 10:10 PM) *
I suppose they're much more emotional than typical vampires, especially since they don't drink human blood, but I wouldn't say they suck that much. >_<


Hahaha, yes they do. They are bad vampires and we all know it. All the other vampire books laugh at them and read out embarrassing quotes from Twilight.

Although I have to say that my least favorite vampire is Jean Claude. Another one of my, "But...but why didn't you stay with the werewolf?" books. Granted he did eat people orgy-like.
 
*MyMichelle*
post Jun 28 2007, 06:42 PM
Post #309





Guest






I can't imagine that guy being Edward... He is pretty cute, though.
 
KayleighKins
post Jun 28 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #310


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(MyMichelle @ Jun 28 2007, 07:42 PM) *
I can't imagine that guy being Edward... He is pretty cute, though.


Yeah I agree. He's too manly.

I agree with Stephanie.
Edward: Henry Cavill


Man...yet capable of whining.

I don't like her Bella though. Yes, she's beautiful, but Bella is supposed to be normal and typically plain. I think Stephanie just wants all her characters to look like the OC.
 
breakingdawn
post Jun 28 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #311


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 28 2007, 08:02 PM) *
Yeah I agree. He's too manly.

I agree with Stephanie.
Edward: Henry Cavill
http://a487.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00533...533153486_l.jpg
Man...yet capable of whining.


I think we're the only ones here that thing Henry Cavill is the best candidate so far for Edward.

Gaspard Uleill or whatever has a messed up face.
 
lovefooled
post Jun 28 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #312


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 28 2007, 08:02 PM) *
Yeah I agree. He's too manly.

I agree with Stephanie.
Edward: Henry Cavill


Man...yet capable of whining.

I don't like her Bella though. Yes, she's beautiful, but Bella is supposed to be normal and typically plain. I think Stephanie just wants all her characters to look like the OC.

Uh. The two pictures I just posted are of Henry Cavill. mellow.gif

 
KayleighKins
post Jun 28 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #313


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



What the crap?

How does he go from manly to emo to manly again?

Actors.
 
murderwaltz
post Jun 28 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #314


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



haha, that was weird. he looks totally different. i still say Gaspard Ulliel. biggrin.gif
 
nosylilme
post Jun 28 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #315


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,013



I say Henry Cavill. _smile.gif
 
lovefooled
post Jun 28 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #316


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(murderwaltz @ Jun 28 2007, 11:35 PM) *
haha, that was weird. he looks totally different. i still say Gaspard Ulliel. biggrin.gif

Same here. He is it for me.
 
KayleighKins
post Jun 29 2007, 04:28 AM
Post #317


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



Hahaha! Gaspard Ulliel looks like he should be in an Irish punk movie. Yeah, I agree with this less manly counterpart.



Ohh Jesus those are some nice lips. I'd do 'im. 8)
 
breakingdawn
post Jun 29 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #318


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



He has a butt chin. pinch.gif
 
marzipan
post Jun 29 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #319


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



I can't decide whether I like Gaspard or Henry. Henry has that gentlemen/charming-ish aura for me, but I think Gaspard has the look better (boy-ish, lanky, casual hair).
It's like personality vs. looks.
But I haven't seen either of them act, so I'm not sure as far as personality.
But I'm leaning towards Gaspard.
 
tokyo-rose
post Jun 29 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #320


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 28 2007, 08:02 PM) *
I don't like her Bella though. Yes, she's beautiful, but Bella is supposed to be normal and typically plain. I think Stephanie just wants all her characters to look like the OC.

QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jun 7 2007, 02:55 PM) *
I prefer Emily Browning for Bella's role. Bella isn't supposed to be that pretty, right? At least, she doesn't think she is even though a lot of boys like her when she starts school in Forks.

Camilla Belle is too pretty to play Bella, if that makes sense. She's too obviously/overwhelmingly attractive.
Emily, on the other hand, is still pretty but it's not noticeable till you look at her a bit or for a second time. She seems better suited for the kind of person Bella is than Camilla.
 
KayleighKins
post Jun 29 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #321


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(breakingdawn @ Jun 29 2007, 10:15 AM) *
He has a butt chin. pinch.gif


Butt chins are sexxxy. Just want to bite themmm.
 
lovefooled
post Jun 29 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #322


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(marzipan @ Jun 29 2007, 11:53 AM) *
I can't decide whether I like Gaspard or Henry. Henry has that gentlemen/charming-ish aura for me, but I think Gaspard has the look better (boy-ish, lanky, casual hair).
It's like personality vs. looks.
But I haven't seen either of them act, so I'm not sure as far as personality.
But I'm leaning towards Gaspard.

I've seen Gaspard in Paris, Je T'aime, A Very Long Engagement and a bit of Hannibal Rising and he was pretty good.

And I've seen Henry Cavill in Tristan + Isolde and he was pretty good, too.

They're not bad actors.


QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 29 2007, 12:56 PM) *
Butt chins are sexxxy. Just want to bite themmm.

I'm with you on that.

Tom Brady (NE Patriots QB) has a butt chin and I LOVE IT!
 
marzipan
post Jun 29 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #323


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



QUOTE(lovefooled @ Jun 29 2007, 12:02 PM) *
I've seen Gaspard in Paris, Je T'aime, A Very Long Engagement and a bit of Hannibal Rising and he was pretty good.

And I've seen Henry Cavill in Tristan + Isolde and he was pretty good, too.

They're not bad actors.


Ohh, ok.
Yeah, I'm leaning towards Gaspard.
 
KayleighKins
post Jun 29 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #324


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(lovefooled @ Jun 29 2007, 01:02 PM) *
I'm with you on that.

Tom Brady (NE Patriots QB) has a butt chin and I LOVE IT!


Hmmm, less butt more cleft, I think.
 
marzipan
post Jun 29 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #325


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jun 27 2007, 09:10 PM) *
I suppose they're much more emotional than typical vampires, especially since they don't drink human blood, but I wouldn't say they suck that much. >_<

Yeah, I agree.
The Cullens are a unique vampire family, and I like reading about them that way. :]
The book wouldn't be as good if they were typical vampires.
Bella and Edward's relationship wouldn't be as powerful.
I'll elaborate if needed.
 

21 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here