Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Background picture in View more pics
she`s . a d d i ...
post Mar 17 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 510,349



I cant find the code anywhere.

I want one that will allow me to have a background picture in my "view more pics" section.

The only one I could find was to change the color.

I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks.
 
*Azarel*
post Mar 17 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #2





Guest






Upload your picture to http://tinypic.com http://imageshack.us (if you choose to use the latter, then put the url into either http://tinyurl.com or http://notlong.com) and put this into one of your photo captions:
<style>body{background:url(IMAGEURL)}</style>
 
Detective
post Mar 17 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,291
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 503,024



You could go here for a generator here
 
x_crew_magma
post Mar 25 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #4


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 512,279



That link isn't working on my computer right now so how do you make the page transparent so you can see the whole image instead of just it on the borders? I've tried several of the codes off other sites but none seem to work.
 
freeflow
post Mar 25 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #5


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



CODE
<style>table, td {background:transparent}</style>


Put that in another caption.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: