Can Borders Become TRANSPARENT???, I've tried so hard. I can't do it! |
Can Borders Become TRANSPARENT???, I've tried so hard. I can't do it! |
Feb 4 2007, 05:51 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() ...Linkin Park Obsessed... ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 32 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 74,426 |
Okay, well let me just say that I've search a lot of codes and found some that changes your borders into transparent color. None of them have worked for me. And it's not because I'm stupid. I've searched around okay. So now I come here and ask for your help.
My myspace is www.myspace.com/chazychazlives I would like to know if I can make them transparent please. And if you know how please tell me. Thankyou. And no I don't have any of the old codes I tried out. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 4 2007, 05:57 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
I don't think its possible but what borders are you talking about? Why not just get rid of them?
Tables = yes Borders = uhhhh...don't know. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |