Scrolling Comments |
Scrolling Comments |
Jan 1 2007, 05:28 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() So um yeah ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 745 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 459,873 |
I have my comments in a sized box in my div, and the comments are so large that I have to scroll to the right. I've tried doing the overflow-x: hidden, but of course that didn't work. I guess I want something that will compress the comments... Any suggestions? |
|
|
|
lucky33554 Scrolling Comments Jan 1 2007, 05:28 PM
serk try using this code
it might help you
http://www.... Jan 1 2007, 05:45 PM
lucky33554 LOL I have that code, it's not the size of the... Jan 1 2007, 06:00 PM
UHH QUOTE(lucky33554 @ Jan 1 2007, 3:00 PM)
... Jan 1 2007, 06:26 PM
serk then it might be the size of the tables.. Jan 1 2007, 06:25 PM
toyo loco CODE<style type="text/css">
td.tex... Jan 1 2007, 06:33 PM
Stella Noir QUOTE(toyo loco @ Jan 1 2007, 5:33 PM) CO... Jan 18 2007, 03:24 AM
toyo loco Just a note don't put codes in style tags in d... Jan 19 2007, 02:18 AM
serk i had the same problem
and toyo loco
solved it fo... Jan 1 2007, 08:01 PM
lucky33554 I messed around with the code, changed some of the... Jan 1 2007, 08:22 PM
Quarantine. Did you put it in your about me? Jan 18 2007, 05:32 AM
Stella Noir it's a music account.
see the sites i'm t... Jan 22 2007, 11:28 PM
toyo loco Ah ok. Yea well for band profiles hmm...try the co... Jan 22 2007, 11:49 PM
Stella Noir you are swell. thank you.
*brb*
aw, man... it d... Feb 1 2007, 05:56 PM
toyo loco Are you talking about the huge player? Most of the... Feb 2 2007, 12:41 AM
Stella Noir the huge player was there.
and i used a code for ... Feb 2 2007, 12:54 AM
toyo loco Did your comments show at all? I don't have a ... Feb 2 2007, 12:59 AM
Stella Noir just tried what you just told me to do, and
the co... Feb 2 2007, 01:13 AM
toyo loco Go ahead and pm me the username and pass for your ... Feb 2 2007, 01:33 AM![]() ![]() |