Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Comment All Friends With The Same Comment??
stugots
post Feb 1 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 386,286



Anyone know how to do this besides buying FriendAdder??

Thanks!
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Feb 1 2007, 12:25 PM
Post #2





Guest






Errr, I haven't heard of any way to do it (Other than with FriendAdder).
So, I'd suggest just going through your friend's and copy/pasting the comment in their comments one by one. ermm.gif
 
stugots
post Feb 1 2007, 05:32 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 386,286



QUOTE(StanleyThePanda @ Feb 1 2007, 12:25 PM) *
Errr, I haven't heard of any way to do it (Other than with FriendAdder).
So, I'd suggest just going through your friend's and copy/pasting the comment in their comments one by one. ermm.gif



Yeah, I was looking at that but I heard some stuff about it that turned me off!

Ok, thanks though!
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: