Comment All Friends With The Same Comment?? |
![]() ![]() |
Comment All Friends With The Same Comment?? |
Feb 1 2007, 10:17 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 32 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 386,286 |
Anyone know how to do this besides buying FriendAdder??
Thanks! |
|
|
|
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Feb 1 2007, 12:25 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Errr, I haven't heard of any way to do it (Other than with FriendAdder).
So, I'd suggest just going through your friend's and copy/pasting the comment in their comments one by one. |
|
|
|
Feb 1 2007, 05:32 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 32 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 386,286 |
Errr, I haven't heard of any way to do it (Other than with FriendAdder). So, I'd suggest just going through your friend's and copy/pasting the comment in their comments one by one. Yeah, I was looking at that but I heard some stuff about it that turned me off! Ok, thanks though! |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |