Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Custom Module Help, Need to add links in it
lipstickD
post Dec 30 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 491,432



okay. I created my own little module on the left. I want it to be where I put the links to my sister sites. I can't figure out how to put the name of the site but have it link to that xanga.
Here's my code (got it from here :-) ):

<!-- begin code provided by createblog.com -->
<script>
titleContent = 'Sisters';
moduleContent = 'coming soon!';
sub = subTitle.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode
sub.insertAdjacentHTML('beforeBegin','<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" width="100%" class="left"><tr><th valign="top" align="left" class="left">' + titleContent + '</th></tr><tr><td valign="top" class="left">' + moduleContent)
sub.insertAdjacentHTML('beforeBegin','<BR>');
</script>
<!-- end code provided by createblog.com -->

Please help!! Thanks
 
YourSuperior
post Dec 30 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #2


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



You should be able to use regular html. I think I'm understanding what you're talking about. Are you saying that you don't know HOW to make a link to the sister site? huh.gif

CODE
<a href="SISTER SITE URL">SISTER SITE NAME HERE</a>
 
lipstickD
post Dec 30 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 491,432



Thanks! that worked, but I do have one more question. How can I get it to space between them?
Example:
it has them like this
sister sites name name name

I'd like it to be like:
Sisters
name
name
name
I know there is a way to break them, but I can't remember it.
 
*Azarel*
post Dec 30 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #4





Guest






Insert <br> for a line break. :)
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: