Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Symbols between links?
FoxLucky
post Dec 28 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #1


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



I used to know how to post symbols between the navigation links at the top but I have forgotten... Can anyone tell me what the code is for that?
 
freeflow
post Dec 29 2006, 12:55 AM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



For the top links? And it wasn't a custom navigation?
 
FoxLucky
post Dec 29 2006, 01:03 AM
Post #3


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



For any set of links I guess... Navigation links... I don't remember how I did it... It wasn't custom...
 
FoxLucky
post Dec 29 2006, 01:19 AM
Post #4


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



Come to think of it... it was a custom one... but it was sooo long ago I forgot! Nevermind... thanks anywayz!
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: