Powerpoint |
Powerpoint |
Dec 17 2006, 05:21 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
<3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 455 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 445,104 |
I have a project to do over break:( so yeah so anyone know a site where I can download Powerpoint for free? Thanks a bunch
|
|
|
|
madgamer Powerpoint Dec 17 2006, 05:21 PM
nineteen80three it should be default on your computer
start > p... Dec 17 2006, 05:26 PM
Arjuna Capulong Download Office 2007 at Microsoft.com. Dec 17 2006, 05:26 PM
rawr SOCK ^ Yup.
You can download a trial of it here:
http:/... Dec 17 2006, 05:51 PM
MasterNe0 office 2007 sucks. Get the old one cause the new o... Dec 21 2006, 12:36 AM
niez_cho I think Microsoft Office 2000/2003 would be better... Dec 21 2006, 05:11 AM
IVIike 2007 works great for me i really like it Dec 25 2006, 01:36 PM![]() ![]() |