Log In · Register

 
Games I play!
mandilynne
post Dec 21 2006, 03:24 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 353,082



Hi fellow nerds biggrin.gif


Jw If any of you play the games I do.
I play all pc games ( mostly )

Lineage2
cs1.6
dod source
doom 3
bf desert combat
starcraft




WoW sucks.



lol, thats all... XD.gif
 

Posts in this topic
mandilynne   Games I play!   Dec 21 2006, 03:24 AM
x1227x   hmm i play cs 1.6 once in a while.   Dec 22 2006, 02:05 AM
magicfann   cs 1.6 zelda :O super mario 64 ^__________________...   Dec 24 2006, 12:09 PM
L!ckitySplit   ssbmelee-*wave dashes* soul caliber- im tourny lev...   Dec 24 2006, 08:33 PM
sofakinglazy   Minesweeper, Superman 64.   Dec 24 2006, 08:34 PM
L!ckitySplit   superman 64 got a solid 1/5 i think , very nice bu...   Dec 24 2006, 08:40 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: