Cinnamoroll |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Cinnamoroll |
Nov 23 2006, 07:14 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 14 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 461,388 |
Comments please, especially on the music color.
I tried blue but I thought it blended in too much and I thought even though there wasn't any red on the image itself, the red still worked out for some reason no? [[ Click ]] Thanx! Oh yeah, I've only checked out what it looks like on IE so far |
|
|
|
AnaB Cinnamoroll Nov 23 2006, 07:14 PM
itz_mychelez_yo its super cute
the music player could be a diff... Nov 23 2006, 07:19 PM
AnaB Alrightie. I'll just have to play with the col... Nov 23 2006, 07:34 PM
showstopper! This is cute. Simple. But def. cute. Agreed, you ... Nov 24 2006, 02:25 AM![]() ![]() |