how would I go about.... |
how would I go about.... |
Nov 16 2006, 08:41 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
ryan....so fly. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 30 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 412,595 |
Adding a background where the grey is (around the profile) with this skinny layout code.
CODE <style type="text/css">
table table table {width:200px!important;} table table td img {display:none;} table table table td img {display:inline;} table td td {width:0px;} table {width:450px;} table table {width:auto;} table table td {padding:3px;} table table table td {padding:0px;} table table table {width:220px !important; height:0px;} td.text td a img {width:auto !important;} table table table table table, table table table table table td { width:0px !important; padding:0px !important;} td.text a img {width:100px !important;} td.text td.text a img {width:35px !important;} td td td div strong {width:170px !important; display:block;} .redblackfonttext14{font-weight:} textarea, input, font, a, table, td, div, b {font-size:6ps !important;font-family:fonts!important;font-weight:normal!Important;text-transform:} span {font-size:7ps !important;font-family:fonts!important;font-weight:normal!Important;text-transform:} embed, object {display:block; width:220px; height:38px;} .orangetext15, .blacktext10 { display:block; width:110px; font-size:6ps !important;} td.text td.text .orangetext15, td.text td.text table table div {display:none;} .thanks:mrk{www.bbzspace.com} .mct{www.myspace.com/contacttables} </style> |
|
|
|
RyanDean how would I go about.... Nov 16 2006, 08:41 PM
Infinite. Just on the sides?
CODE<style>body{backgr... Nov 16 2006, 09:50 PM
RyanDean ok, where would I put that and what about a backgr... Nov 18 2006, 01:10 PM
showstopper! CODE<style>body{background-color:#####... Nov 18 2006, 01:28 PM
Poindexter Put it inside in your Who I'd Like to Meet sec... Nov 18 2006, 01:45 PM![]() ![]() |