Log In · Register

 

Debate Rules

Here are the general forum rules that you must follow before you start any debate topics. Please make sure you've read and followed all directions.

Debate.

23 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is masturbation a sin?, i herd it was im not sure
Is maturbating a sin?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 1054
Guests cannot vote 
ParanoidAndroid
post Aug 28 2005, 07:36 PM
Post #426


Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,444
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,066



QUOTE(b-boymatt @ Aug 28 2005, 3:57 AM)
masturbation is pleasuring yourself, you might also be pleased when you get a good gift for your birthday, or go to a theme park. pleasuring yourself is not a sin, so i don't think masturbation is either.
*

Who knows? Maybe being pleased by life's simple pleasures is a sin? But that would be VERY unreasonable. There is a difference however of being pleased by simple things and by being pleased by simple things that require yourself to touch places of your body that are sexual...but that's my opinion
 
xoxoxx
post Aug 28 2005, 08:09 PM
Post #427


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,450
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 98,407



do it all night.
 
oneandonlytammie
post Aug 29 2005, 09:55 AM
Post #428


It's anything but cute.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 403
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 185,571



QUOTE(AngelicEyz00 @ Jun 2 2004, 5:02 PM)
Anything that feels good is a sin!! haha
*


It sure seems to be that way!
 
racoons > you
post Aug 29 2005, 10:21 AM
Post #429


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



QUOTE(andromeda_90 @ Aug 29 2005, 12:36 AM)
Who knows? Maybe being pleased by life's simple pleasures is a sin? But that would be VERY unreasonable. There is a difference however of being pleased by simple things and by being pleased by simple things that require yourself to touch places of your body that are sexual...but that's my opinion
*


MUST you post 'but that's my opinion' at the end of your posts?

we KNOW it's your opinion. that's why you said it
 
ParanoidAndroid
post Aug 30 2005, 11:30 AM
Post #430


Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,444
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,066



oh wait... the question is "Is Masturbation a Sin?" not "Do you think Masturbation is a Sin?"

Personally, I don't believe in God though my childhood is full of Christianity. Priests say masturbation is a sin, so that answers your "Is Masturbation a Sin?" question.

To answer your, "Do you think Masturbation is a sin? question. No I don't think it's a sin and I don't think there's anything wrong to tell the truth. I mean we're going to hell anyways (unless you "repent") so I don't care.

QUOTE(racoons > you @ Aug 29 2005, 10:21 AM)
MUST you post 'but that's my opinion' at the end of your posts?

we KNOW it's your opinion. that's why you said it
*


I don't give a f*** if you know it's my opinion. I only write that so it won't seem as if I am telling people I am right. So shut the f*** up. You've been bothering me in other forums now leave me alone. If you know it's my opinion then just LEAVE IT ALONE CUZ THIS ISN'T WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT YOU F***ING ....I don't want to get banned so I will stop.
 
Anonymous82
post Sep 21 2005, 11:31 PM
Post #431


april
***

Group: Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 240,662



I've been trying to find out for years -__-
 
PreludeTears
post Sep 26 2005, 11:31 PM
Post #432


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 221
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 136,655



F**K 99% of the world is going to hell.
Wait no its 100% cause that 1% of priests
rapped little boys so I guess we are all pretty
much F***ed tongue.gif
 
ParanoidAndroid
post Sep 27 2005, 04:37 PM
Post #433


Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,444
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,066



You know, no matter what we do, we're sinning anyways. I mean we sin for actually wanting something we don't have that does not have anything to do with God. So I decided to f*** sin and all those religious crap because it's useless... masturbate if ya want ^_^
 
AngryBaby
post Sep 27 2005, 06:46 PM
Post #434


L!ckitySplit
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,325
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 129,329



QUOTE(racoons > you @ Aug 29 2005, 11:21 AM)
MUST you post 'but that's my opinion' at the end of your posts?

we KNOW it's your opinion. that's why you said it
*


huh.gif


i dont think its a sin, there is no evil behind it, there is no ill willed intentions, no ones getting hurt, soooo....

we seem to think that god is so harsh and is this big unreasonable being =/, i dont think he's gonna send you to hell for masterbating, even if it was a sin. i think god's is nicer than that, maybe? just maybe?
 
DoSoMeThin'
post Sep 29 2005, 11:14 PM
Post #435


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 251,617



im christian, and i dont think its a sin at all i mean...we all get those urges lol tongue.gif
 
Emo Junkie
post Sep 29 2005, 11:21 PM
Post #436


t.r.a.n.s.l.a.n.t.i.c.i.s.m.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 251,348



QUOTE(PreludeTears @ Sep 26 2005, 11:31 PM)
F**K 99% of the world is going to hell.
Wait no its 100% cause that 1% of priests
rapped little boys so I guess we are all pretty
much F***ed  tongue.gif
*



laugh.gif

W0rd!

Masturbating is soooo perfectly normal. Everyone does it, wether they'd like to admit it or not.
 
nsmx1korean
post Sep 30 2005, 05:15 PM
Post #437


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 62,813



i heard for catholics it is, though im protastant so ya LOL
 
*reflection*
post Oct 21 2005, 05:10 PM
Post #438





Guest






it depends on your religion
 
racoons > you
post Oct 24 2005, 06:28 AM
Post #439


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



QUOTE
I don't give a f*** if you know it's my opinion. I only write that so it won't seem as if I am telling people I am right. So shut the f*** up. You've been bothering me in other forums now leave me alone. If you know it's my opinion then just LEAVE IT ALONE CUZ THIS ISN'T WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT YOU F***ING ....I don't want to get banned so I will stop.


i just saw that

you amuse me
 
BrokenFaith
post Oct 27 2005, 09:04 PM
Post #440


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 257,632



I dont know if somone said, becuase im to lazy to read everything but in the bible it says its a Sin to "Lust" And Lusting can be classified as masturbation.
 
fisher0fman
post Oct 29 2005, 12:00 AM
Post #441


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 278,713



I, personally, don't think it's a sin. AND..I'm a proud Christian. I mean, c'mon, God basically gave us that urge. It's natural human urges. And, here's a question. What if you started masturbating at the age of 1 1/2 and it just became sort of like a habit? THEN would it be a sin even though a 1 1/2 year old can't tell between RIGHT and WRONG? Again, I don't think it's a sin. "lusting", to me, isn't really masturbating. You lust in your heart, spiritually, you masturbate physically. Different. "lusting" to me is like a guy being, "wow..she's hot. I'd do her." but, as long as he did not OVER think about that thought and that turn into masturbating, "lusting" is not masturbating and masturbating is not a sin.
 
realest
post Oct 30 2005, 08:11 AM
Post #442


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 260,418



Err... I think any thing that you'd be embarassed to do with Jesus over your shoulder is a sin. So, I guess it is. lol
 
racoons > you
post Oct 30 2005, 08:35 AM
Post #443


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



^

i'd be fairly embarrassed to fall over or blow my nose with jesus looking on... not a wonderful criteria
 
realest
post Oct 30 2005, 08:48 AM
Post #444


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 260,418



QUOTE(racoons > you @ Oct 30 2005, 8:35 AM)
^

i'd be fairly embarrassed to fall over or blow my nose with jesus looking on... not a wonderful criteria
*


Do on purpose*
 
racoons > you
post Oct 30 2005, 10:37 AM
Post #445


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



i tend to blow my nose on purpose...
 
AngryBaby
post Oct 30 2005, 10:51 AM
Post #446


L!ckitySplit
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,325
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 129,329



QUOTE(realest @ Oct 30 2005, 9:11 AM)
Err... I think any thing that you'd be embarassed to do with Jesus over your shoulder is a sin. So, I guess it is. lol
*


good point lol

psshhhht ill be like "what are ya lookin at jesus!?"
 
*mipadi*
post Oct 30 2005, 11:44 AM
Post #447





Guest






QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Oct 30 2005, 10:51 AM)
good point lol

psshhhht ill be like "what are ya lookin at jesus!?"
*

If you think that's awkward, imagine how awkward Jesus must feel in such a situation.
 
offspring1527
post Oct 30 2005, 03:23 PM
Post #448


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 281,239



I really don't know, but if it is, then everyone's going to Hell. Masturbation is masturbation, and you can't say that priests haven't because I guarantee that in their teenage years they did a little wanking. :P


~Alex
 
sdfg148
post Nov 2 2005, 08:10 PM
Post #449


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 282,872



Well, when you do it, you usually think of someone riiiiighhht? so its considerd adultry. =P sin.
 
add1cted2f1re
post Nov 9 2005, 12:20 AM
Post #450


My name is really Matt... if you care.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,442
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 258,234



it may be a sin, but theres nothing wrong w. it
 

23 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: