Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

LIMS Round Three + Results
technicolour
post Sep 23 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #1


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



Results from Round Two:
Most Favorite, and first place went to:

Which belonged to Mona! And she said she hated this icon. AND YOU WON! Go Mona!

Second Place belonged to:

Which was Michelle's icon

And Third Place tied between:
-
which was Me and Rachael (I believe....I do this from memory so, please, bare with me)

And there was a tie between Least Favorite. Since there was a tie, I decided NOT to eliminate anyone. We're going to allow both people to stay in for another round. I never thought this would happen, so I didn't even think about it. Guess I was wrong. But, it's all good, right? Right.


On with Round Three!

THE PARTICIPANTS
Kaycee (kayceeisms) Dropped out due to too many IRL disturbances
Reili (fishcake-y)
Rachael (digital.fragrance)
Mona (mona lisa)
Kara (StanleyThePanda)
Beach (just another teenage dirtbag) eliminated in round 1.
Ryan (moorepocket*)
Matt (ZapatoDelFuego)
Kristina (Sherlock.)
Trish (soEXCLUSIVE)
Michelle (insomniac)
Tina (tic tac)

Oh. Im going to try to send out reminder PM's about this round for everyone. So..less people skip out and what not. Im sorry I forgot to do that last time. My fault.

THE THEME: Happiness, estatic, extreme joy and for more extreme words you can look here.
THE DIRECTIONS: To create an icon, duh, displaying extreme happiness. Why the person would be happy, that is up to you.
OTHER STUFF: Icons are to be 100x100, NO ANIMATION OF ANY SORTS, Text is allowed this round. THIS ICON DOES NOT HAVE TO HAVE A PICTURE FROM STOCK. IT CAN BE FROM MOVIES, MAGAZINES, ANIME (yes, Reili!) OR WHATEVER ELSE.

Deadline: Wednesday the 27th

Some Resources: Veer.com | Google Images | sxc.hu


Entries are to be SENT TO ME AND WHEN YOU SEND IT..PLEASE MAKE THE SUBJECT OF THE PM SAY LIMS3 , and YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISPLAY THIS ICON ANYWHERE. This is only to make it fair, with no prejudgements. Although, I know people show other people, but really, please dont. I want this to be a fair contest. Don't go get 60 people to vote for you. Its totally not cool. And if you do, well, you're only giving other people the same ideas.

And guys, please submit your icons to Createblog :D We'd love to have them.
 

Posts in this topic
Sherlock.   LIMS Round Three + Results   Sep 23 2006, 12:03 PM
digital.fragrance   AWESOME! yay. Round 3.   Sep 23 2006, 12:17 PM
Sherlock.   I forgot to mention this. THIS ICON DOES NOT H...   Sep 23 2006, 12:20 PM
StanleyThePanda   Oh yay, I know exactly what I am going to do! ...   Sep 26 2006, 12:13 AM
tic tac.   Pwhaha. I made one, but I'm not so sure of it ...   Sep 26 2006, 12:15 AM
digital.fragrance   I can't wait to see everyones!   Sep 26 2006, 10:06 AM
just another teenage dirtbag   we should make an unofficial one too. like cbntm s...   Sep 26 2006, 10:20 AM
Sherlock.   *Bump* REMINDER GUYS! :D   Sep 26 2006, 09:30 PM
moorepocket*   i need ot get started.   Sep 26 2006, 09:43 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: