I need Help, How Do i Do it? |
I need Help, How Do i Do it? |
Sep 13 2006, 01:12 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 43 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 461,723 |
ok ive got the layout making down packed but im makin a site that has diffrent layouts ppl can use on there myspace how do i do the preveiw thing where you click on a link to preveiw the layout how the heck do i do that?????
|
|
|
|
ReneeWeeks I need Help Sep 13 2006, 01:12 PM
StanleyThePanda You link a thumbnail to the page where the preview... Sep 13 2006, 01:21 PM
This Confession Well to make the preview that would be a screen sh... Sep 13 2006, 03:21 PM
[2]Nekked if you're talking about a live preview, you sh... Sep 13 2006, 06:17 PM![]() ![]() |