Hair Experiment ., Dedicated to Sammi & Nate |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Hair Experiment ., Dedicated to Sammi & Nate |
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Aug 24 2006, 11:46 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
Hmm.. so I experimented on PS.. and this is what I got.
I got really lazy after doing her sleeves. heh. Im not finishing it, btw. Her hands were blurry, and too hard to vexel. hahaha http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8910/vexellazytownmk4.jpg Yay or nay? |
|
|
|
Aug 25 2006, 02:13 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
finish this <3 it will turn out so good |
|
|
|
Aug 25 2006, 03:35 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
YAY.
I like =] |
|
|
|
Aug 25 2006, 06:48 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
AMAZING.pretty colors, good job
|
|
|
|
| *Zatanna* |
Aug 25 2006, 10:04 AM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
How cute! The hair looks really good, Kara. Great colors and the strands are wonderful.
|
|
|
|
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Aug 25 2006, 11:48 AM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
| *Uronacid* |
Aug 25 2006, 12:08 PM
Post
#7
|
|
Guest |
wow, it kind of reminds me of lazy town XD
|
|
|
|
Aug 25 2006, 12:12 PM
Post
#8
|
|
|
I<3ps7 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 300 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 432,240 |
it`s great ! keep it up !
|
|
|
|
Aug 25 2006, 12:44 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Home is where your rump rests! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,235 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 451,969 |
Definite yay. (: Finish! The hair looks super cute and fun.
|
|
|
|
| *This Confession* |
Aug 25 2006, 03:27 PM
Post
#10
|
|
Guest |
I agree with Josh. I woke up this morning to that show, and just turned back around and went to sleep again.. The sleeves look really neat, and the hair is neat as well. In some ways I don't like it and in others I like it a lot. I'd like to see this completely done though. |
|
|
|
Aug 25 2006, 10:08 PM
Post
#11
|
|
|
mood: content ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,063 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 42,325 |
STEPHANIE! :D I really like it. The hair is great. It's a little ruffled but that kinda appeals to me because I imagine Stephanie getting drunk or something and having a rough night. Hey, her skirt kinda looks like a blanket like she's just waking up from her rough night. Anyway, yay.
|
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Aug 26 2006, 06:40 PM
Post
#12
|
|
Guest |
Aww. As much as I dislike that show, this is turning out to be cute.
|
|
|
|
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Aug 27 2006, 10:23 PM
Post
#13
|
|
Guest |
haha thanks all. and Im not finishing it, even if you want me to.
Whats funny is that Sammi and Nate prolly didnt even see this... But its kind of lame at the same time. |
|
|
|
Aug 28 2006, 06:42 AM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() in the reverb chamber. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,022 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 300,308 |
Uhhhhmmm. This is fantastic.
Like, the best ever. I love it! |
|
|
|
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Aug 28 2006, 08:22 PM
Post
#15
|
|
Guest |
^ Its about time you responded.
Now all I need is for Sammi so respond. Thanks, btw. |
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Aug 29 2006, 04:19 PM
Post
#16
|
|
Guest |
Why aren't you going to finish it?
|
|
|
|
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Aug 29 2006, 10:16 PM
Post
#17
|
|
Guest |
Because the hands in the original picture were whoosh, cause it was like.. a screencap. Sooo yeah.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |