Log In · Register

 
Why do girls
lovescream
post Aug 5 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #1


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



straighten their hair when it's already straight?
I understand if your hair is curly,
but I know girls who have pretty straight hair,
and after they straighten their hair,
you cant tell a difference. mellow.gif

... I tried straightening my hair and nobody noticed a difference,
at all,
even though I pointed out that I straightened one side
and the other was left untouched. cry.gif
 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Start new topic
Replies (50 - 53)
ST3PHANIE
post Aug 31 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #51


<3
****

Group: Member
Posts: 169
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 454,098



wow yesh I know im off topic but OMG my name is steph too O:
Yeah but anyway #2 goes for me aswell.
 
helloxtine
post Sep 1 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #52


Christine (=
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 492
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 441,013



my hair is crazy wavy in the morning so i straighten my hair each morning unless i stay at home.... (normally) so when i don't straighten my hair it looks horrible...
 
Dj Da Qiao
post Sep 4 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #53


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 461,388



I have straight hair but sometimes if i'm not lazy I straighten the end of my hair if it is funky
 
xforgottenlove
post Sep 4 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #54


101708 <3 (:
****

Group: Member
Posts: 253
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 382,431



lol my mom does that ! like her hair is all straight like mine but she "straightens" her hair everyday before going out. and when i confront her about it, she claims that her hair isn't straight x__x'
 

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: