Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
taking my time, one footstep in front of the other
lumpy
post Jul 28 2006, 08:45 AM
Post #1


./
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 467
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,533



I made this for a band








Edit by Kristina: Be sure to thumb large images :)
 
*Uronacid*
post Jul 28 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #2





Guest






I think you should center it, and make the white lines dissapear as they ge t futher from the text
 
freeflow
post Jul 28 2006, 01:32 PM
Post #3


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



I pretty much agree. For the white lines/brush you should lower the opacity.
 
PrincessAda
post Jul 28 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #4


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



I think you should add less lines on the left and lower the opacity.
 
Jeng
post Jul 28 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



i agreee with all, toattally agree on all. look okay
 
phoenixpyre
post Jul 29 2006, 01:27 AM
Post #6


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 793
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 425,250



Um... the text is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy hard to read

*get's readin' glasses*
not that it's tiny it's just.... blegh

and it's plain, or is it supposed to be because it's a shirt design or something?
 
lumpy
post Jul 29 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #7


./
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 467
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,533



yeah kinda like a patch or something. idk what they were using it for
 
turbulent
post Jul 29 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #8


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



everything is just too bold
the text is too huge and unreadable
and there wasn't alot of thought put into the brushes and their placement
Personally, I think you should use a lighter color for the brushes. They shouldn't be the main part of your peice since they are part of the background. I would also rethink the type of brushes you used. Also make the font different or smaller.
It would be cool if you put "rits" somewhere on the picture, then added paint splatters and paintmarks of different colors splashing out from behind it
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: